Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Might just be me but I like the bones more than the Navy...something about that colorway that mesh well together....def a keeper for me.
Bones are clean imo. Definitely gonna pick up a pair sub $100. The snakeskin pattern on those looks really legit and real. Navy snakes imo are kaka compared to the 01s, which I just picked up an OG pair of for $165 shipped in VNDS condition.

Bones are clean imo. Definitely gonna pick up a pair sub $100. The snakeskin pattern on those looks really legit and real. Navy snakes imo are kaka compared to the 01s, which I just picked up an OG pair of for $165 shipped in VNDS condition.
Navys are not the same as the 2001s, but they are still dope as hell. As I've said before, I would definitely have preferred a closer rendition to the OGs than what we got, but they stand on their own. To me, the pattern on them is more snake-like than this wacky digi-camo pattern on the bones and the pinks. Just like the navys, the "OG" pinks look much better than these new ones. Had they done the digital-pattern on the navys, I might not have even bought a pair. Bones, personally I just don't like the overall sail color on them, but that's just me. Totally respect everyone who likes them and I hope they all do well, so we keep getting more 11 lows.
But good luck wearing those OG navys, I hope they don't fall apart. I know shoes can be re-glued and all that, I just can't be bothered to mess with all of that LOL

Navys are not the same as the 2001s, but they are still dope as hell. As I've said before, I would definitely have preferred a closer rendition to the OGs than what we got, but they stand on their own. To me, the pattern on them is more snake-like than this wacky digi-camo pattern on the bones and the pinks. Just like the navys, the "OG" pinks look much better than these new ones. Had they done the digital-pattern on the navys, I might not have even bought a pair. Bones, personally I just don't like the overall sail color on them, but that's just me. Totally respect everyone who likes them and I hope they all do well, so we keep getting more 11 lows.
But good luck wearing those OG navys, I hope they don't fall apart. I know shoes can be re-glued and all that, I just can't be bothered to mess with all of that LOL
All good mane. Oh, they will definitely come undone at some point, in which I will reglue them! OG over retro all day LOLOL.

:rofl:

...and a matching snakeskin trash bag shirt.
:lol:
Dude, I'm surprised they didn't make a shirt out of that same camping tent/trash bag/party tablecloth material. Wrestlers could wear the entire outfit as an alternative to literally training in trash bags. (Do they still do that? As you know, I am 400 years old :rofl:)

All good mane. Oh, they will definitely come undone at some point, in which I will reglue them! OG over retro all day LOLOL.
Post pics when you get them.
Other than the digi-camo pattern, I think what bugs me about the bones is that "sail" color. It's more like taupe to me in real life. I don't really want shoes that resemble the paint used on the walls of every apartment in America LOL

I've worn my navys a few times this past week. They look great on feet and feel great. I know they are different from the og, but they are greattt.

Other than the digi-camo pattern, I think what bugs me about the bones is that "sail" color. It's more like taupe to me in real life. I don't really want shoes that resemble the paint used on the walls of every apartment in America LOL
I think they were worn 1-2x max. If you didnt see the dirt on the soles they look practically DS minus a little creasing.
20190601_170159.jpg
20190601_170033.jpg

Yea, that dosen't bother me. I like them bc its a nice twist on the OG snake idea. The snake pattern looks more snakelike to me than even the 01 pair and i love the soles. Ain't gonna pay retail but will definitely get em on a deep discount. They should def go below $100. Same goes for the SJ LOWS in July. Ill get those when they drop below $100.

Here's the direct link if anyone needs. Jordan should have kept the prices for these at the $150 price point several years back. They would of flew off shelves.

https://bit.ly/2WyvSSA

I just coped my pair. I don't think these will go much lower so I would grab now especially if you're a smaller size (8-9.5) as those tend to sell out faster.

They will def drop lower. They will end up at outlets en masse at $100 and below.
Most likely they will but that doesn't help a lot of us in real life. I live in L.A. I basically have two outlets within "reasonable" reach, and with L.A. traffic, they both take at least an hour one-way to get there. Which means "reasonable" for me equals being able to commit at least a half day on a weekend to visit. And only on weekends I (or the girl, or the boy) don't have other things to do. So the odds of me actually finding any given shoe at an outlet are completely random luck of the draw. So when looking for deals on shoes I actually care about, the NDC/FTL etc sale prices are usually the best I am going to do. Obviously I have multiple pairs of these already so what I'm saying is a more general thing rather than about these 11 lows specifically. What I will do is, order another pair from NDC at this sale price and return them with my full-price receipt and at least get discounted that way on one of my pairs. Better than nothing LOL

Most likely they will but that doesn't help a lot of us in real life. I live in L.A. I basically have two outlets within "reasonable" reach, and with L.A. traffic, they both take at least an hour one-way to get there. Which means "reasonable" for me equals being able to commit at least a half day on a weekend to visit. And only on weekends I (or the girl, or the boy) don't have other things to do. So the odds of me actually finding any given shoe at an outlet are completely random luck of the draw. So when looking for deals on shoes I actually care about, the NDC/FTL etc sale prices are usually the best I am going to do. Obviously I have multiple pairs of these already so what I'm saying is a more general thing rather than about these 11 lows specifically. What I will do is, order another pair from NDC at this sale price and return them with my full-price receipt and at least get discounted that way on one of my pairs. Better than nothing LOL
Yea I feel you. Where I lived back in Florida they opened up an outlet like 20 min away right off the highway. I no longer pay above retail or retail on shoes bc I've learned you can always get them for below retail (90% of the time). Releases like these snake lows(navy's and pythons) will no question be outlet shoes that can be had at a price way below retail. But yeah, I've been to LA plenty of times and an hour away in LA traffic is horrible. In your case it doesn't make sense but if you live relatively close to an outlet these shoes would be an easy pickup.

I see them moving quickly at this price. Villa sold out of most sizes with a comparable price on their semi secret promo code.

Back
Top Bottom