Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Navy snakeskin off exclusions... Code GET20 for 20% off. Or find something for $15 and use GET25 for 25% off. $2 difference in price.

https://www.footaction.com/product/jordan-retro-11-low-le-mens/C6846102.html

Screenshot_20190724-012056_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190724-012039_Chrome.jpg

PLAY30 for extra $30 off $150. Would have got bones with a t shirt or some socks, but my size is gone.

Just got the pinks in women's size 14.5 in the mail yesterday. I don't know if I'll ever wear them but I just wanted them for my collection. It's rare they release women's sizes so large so i figured buy now, worry later.

Just got the pinks in women's size 14.5 in the mail yesterday. I don't know if I'll ever wear them but I just wanted them for my collection. It's rare they release women's sizes so large so i figured buy now, worry later.

yep I said the same thing I copped a 13.5 a few months back. Very nice shoe in person

At this point I’ve worn my first pair of navys more than I’ve worn a single pair of Jordans in forever. Years. Inside, outside, at work, in rain, in dirt ... and they’re holding up great even though I’m beating on them. As much as I can beat up any sneaker, anyway. I’ve cleaned them a couple of times and they come out looking great. I’m enjoying putting some patina on them LOL. In some sick way I’m almost even looking forward to the soles totally yellowing but they’re still a long way from that.
I finally sold my worn black/red 11 lows, too. Took a few months for them to move at my local consignment shop but just put $160 back in my pocket. The navys are so much better in every way, I couldn’t even look at those pieces of trash anymore. Way I see it, that sale offset the cost of my three pairs of navys even more. Zero complaints :lol:

At this point I’ve worn my first pair of navys more than I’ve worn a single pair of Jordans in forever. Years. Inside, outside, at work, in rain, in dirt ... and they’re holding up great even though I’m beating on them. As much as I can beat up any sneaker, anyway. I’ve cleaned them a couple of times and they come out looking great. I’m enjoying putting some patina on them LOL. In some sick way I’m almost even looking forward to the soles totally yellowing but they’re still a long way from that.
I finally sold my worn black/red 11 lows, too. Took a few months for them to move at my local consignment shop but just put $160 back in my pocket. The navys are so much better in every way, I couldn’t even look at those pieces of trash anymore. Way I see it, that sale offset the cost of my three pairs of navys even more. Zero complaints :lol:
Any chance you'll grab the light bones

Any chance you'll grab the light bones
Nah, zero chance. They just aren't me. I don't really like that bone color, or the milky outsole (and the way it ages) they've used on a few 11s now. My biggest dislike of them, though, is the snake pattern that looks like digi camo. It's just not for me.
They're leaving a lot on the table with the 11 snakeskin lows right now. Maybe that's on purpose and more will follow eventually. Take the navys and make the snakeskin exactly the same but red. I'd like those more than I like the standard white/red 11 lows. Or a nice shade of gray, or even black (like a snakeskin concord low), or purple, or orange, or ... etc. But especially a red pair, those would be :nthat:
Either way, my opinion that the navys are by far the best 11 low in a long time hasn't wavered. I'm tempted to buy a fourth pair but I'm fighting it. For now. I usually end up never getting around to wearing all the multiples of most shoes I have, but I've worn these so much already, it's not the craziest idea I've ever had LOL. I wouldn't get to that pair for years but I kind of wonder if we'll ever see these again in the next 15 or so years.

Nah, zero chance. They just aren't me. I don't really like that bone color, or the milky outsole (and the way it ages) they've used on a few 11s now. My biggest dislike of them, though, is the snake pattern that looks like digi camo. It's just not for me.
They're leaving a lot on the table with the 11 snakeskin lows right now. Maybe that's on purpose and more will follow eventually. Take the navys and make the snakeskin exactly the same but red. I'd like those more than I like the standard white/red 11 lows. Or a nice shade of gray, or even black (like a snakeskin concord low), or purple, or orange, or ... etc. But especially a red pair, those would be :nthat:
Either way, my opinion that the navys are by far the best 11 low in a long time hasn't wavered. I'm tempted to buy a fourth pair but I'm fighting it. For now. I usually end up never getting around to wearing all the multiples of most shoes I have, but I've worn these so much already, it's not the craziest idea I've ever had LOL. I wouldn't get to that pair for years but I kind of wonder if we'll ever see these again in the next 15 or so years.
Never thought of a red snake low..that would be dope. I was never a fan of the 2001 patent lows at all. The colors were not me and I just don't dig the patent low 11s. Snake skins are some of my favorites though along with the OG XI lows. I need to break out my 01 snakes. Haven't worn them yet and they are hissing from the box.

Back
Top Bottom