You were running a bot
Once that size 11 popped up your phone alarm went off and you ordered
Nice try my guy
Can’t fool us!

Haha glad it worked out
Next time don’t buy 3 pairs on RD
Just buy one then 2 on disco later lol
:rofl:
Yeah, I hosed myself a bit on this release. I fell for the BS marketing of all the stores doing raffles. Didn't think these would sit this long and go on sale. Sometimes anymore it's hard to know on a release like this. My main priority is usually just getting the shoes I want rather than worrying about sales and waiting it out. On this one it cost me a few bucks, but in the end, I'd been waiting so long for these, I don't really regret it. At least I'll get $57 back from the one pair. I really am loving the navys, I've been wearing my first pair at every opportunity. These Uptempo 95s are about to give them a run for their money, though LOL

Arrived today. Incredibly impressed in person.

I'm pretty OCD and look for flaws but can't find any. Which kinda annoys me.

I might keep them....

Attachments

• 20190612_192217.jpg
    20190612_192217.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 28
Usually... I would agree with you, as I iron all my button ups and polos, but not my t shirts. I used to, but that was way back in the day, I just got off work and the only other place I'm going today is maybe the grocery store down the street, so I'm good.... but even if I were going somewhere, in a t shirt, not ironing it. Usually rocking something new half the time anyway. :smile:

Ended up grabbin a pair with Nike disco. I like 11 lows for summer, and that deal brought em back to what they should cost. Cool “snake” details and new size tag I’ve never seen on box. Leather uppers a plus.. I love my Concord lows, but that mesh becomes impossible to clean after a while.

Made the mistake of looking at them too hard....look at the toe caps.

Attachments

• 20190613_182523.jpg
    20190613_182523.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 54
Damn those toe caps are jacked
Never look too hard
Now you gotta return them since you know it’s like that
Don’t return right away
Wait till you get the other pair then pick out the best pair with good toe caps
You might get a right shoe with jacked up toe cap lol

Last edited:
Damn those toe caps are jacked
Never look too hard
Now you gotta return them since you know it’s like that
Don’t return right away
Wait till you get the other pair then pick out the best pair with good toe caps
You might get a right shoe with jacked up toe cap lol

I can live without them. Will grab if I see cheaper.

Thought the L&H code would work but no go.

Not bad
But I would have to pay tax and they ship FedEx smartpost which takes like a month for delivery

Yeah... 30% or bust. My niece just got a job at Foot Locker so I'm hoping they go on sale there soon so I can strike on that double discount.

OOS tried couple days back smh

Days ago??? I just got the notification on SNKR APP today...

I like both colorways. And these Jordan's going on sale make it so easy to just buy and have in the collection. But gessshhh, I already don't wear my Jeters lows or my cool grey lows. Trying to be selective these days and not have a stock pile of on sale Jays...

Back
Top Bottom