Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Did the navy's sell out before they hit $100? I haven't been following them. I think the navy's are by and large more desired than the light bones...
They cleared out at 130 like this sale. I do agree that the Navy's were much better.

They cleared out at 130 like this sale. I do agree that the Navy's were much better.
Ahh ok. Honestly $130 should have been MSRP on these.

I passed on the navy's cause I copped the 01 pair recently, but I do want them light bones tho.

163C4A5F-1422-4F0D-80CA-D722B5BC75CB.jpeg
Summer. If you miss the navys, you miss out. People who didn’t/don’t grab them will be sorry. That means you, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour :lol:

I hear ya, rainking rainking , but I already have Navy/Gum and Georgetown 11 lows. I think I'm good on navy 11 lows. They are nice tho. Enjoy your billion pairs of them for me. *squeak squeak* :lol:

Travis Scott 1s
Lakers 13s
UNC 1s
PSG 6s
Cool Grey 4s
...and I still want to cop Ferrari 14s

Is that enough sharing cuz I can go on?

Lawd bro... You really got a extensive list there haha...

I've tried so many times not to get sucked into the Jordan vortex of buying just because I can. Needlessly to say I have DS Jordan's I haven't worn yet and I'm still looking to get a few more before the years up... Tears me up to not have time to wear them tho.... Working 6 six days a week...Smh!!!

Lawd bro... You really got a extensive list there haha...

I've tried so many times not to get sucked into the Jordan vortex of buying just because I can. Needlessly to say I have DS Jordan's I haven't worn yet and I'm still looking to get a few more before the years up... Tears me up to not have time to wear them tho.... Working 6 six days a week...Smh!!!

I wish I worked in a white collar job where wearing Js was acceptable. Seems like mostly just younger tech firms, media companies, etc. are where that would be okay. I have to wear a suit and tie at my office so wearing Js is a huge no-no.

I hear ya, rainking rainking , but I already have Navy/Gum and Georgetown 11 lows. I think I'm good on navy 11 lows. They are nice tho. Enjoy your billion pairs of them for me. *squeak squeak* :lol:
:rofl:
I feel you. I am now in northern Michigan on vacation sitting on the lake. I brought them with me. No squeaking (knock on wood) after wearing them a ton.
Literally flames LOL
5BB079A4-30E4-41D6-8778-044AA9E634A3.jpeg

I copped another pair from this sale. I will return my retail pair once they come in.

Last edited:
Bout to walk up to a Habibi store in Brooklyn throw a buck 10 on the counter and see if they bite... I know the bones is sitting. Haven't seen more than 3 or 4 people with them... Seen the navys everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom