JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Definite cop and I'm not even crazy about baby ble but I've always loved these more than the Columbia highs.

smokin.gif

Definitely good news to me. Now if I could just get Nike to re release that Jordan unc jersey I'll be a happy camper

If we're calling these "columbia lows" what are we going to call columbia lows when they come out???

If we're calling these "columbia lows" what are we going to call columbia lows when they come out???

Either these will be called unc lows, or the pair you're talking about will be called legend blue lows but I doubt they would release the low version of the highs.... they would most likely release the zen greys before the "legend blues"

Last edited:
Either these will be called unc lows, or the pair you're talking about will be called legend blue lows but I doubt they would release the low version of the highs.... they would most likely release the zen greys before the "legend blues"
I need them zens lawd knows

Going in hard for these and the black/silver/white 11s. Black/silver mix very great together and that blue is my favorite color blue. Makes me feel good about passing on those golden 11s 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom