JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Just kept my GOAT one. Felt like both was overkill. Agree that athletic cuts are not the move. I'm an XL all day but had to go 2X in the champ shirts

I missed on the GOAT shirt...was at work.

Idk why they didn't make the locker room shirt on 3x at all.

Finally was able to reserve something from FTL. Actually hit on Champs in the same mall, but I only needed one pair, so I passed on Champs.

Glad to know I don't have to mess with SNKRS and I get to drop some money in FTL and hopefully increase my chances in the future.

Lmao at $350 for 10s... but yea dudes just tryna buy these up for the headstarts tho, ain't nothing bout looking out.. Yeezys around the corner

Last edited:
Just wanted to get your guy's opioion: I'm thinking about getting these because I think 11 lows are dope, and this would be a great shoe to rock during summer but I don't want ppl to think I'm a North Carolina fan ... so I'm kinds on the fence... also does anyone know if the blue moon 11 grade school release will be extended to size 9.5 because I'd rather go for those

blue moon xi will only be extended if its listed as a girls release i believe

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these are going to be considered QS?? Or are you guys able to use coupons through FTL?

They better let them slide, if not, I'm returning them right after i reserve yeezys at the end of the month [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I won at FA that is the size of a tiny house and a HOH, I passed at HOH because the double up on the BB 13s are a must.... I have the Caro blue foams and barely wear them, no need to double up on 11s

I was waitlisted at FA, so I decided to check for laughs after my wife checked her CA app, and she won after being waitlisted there, and lo and behold...I won at FA also at Hudson Mall on the 440.  These were ill not cared for.  Glad we all got our pair though

Just wanted to get your guy's opioion: I'm thinking about getting these because I think 11 lows are dope, and this would be a great shoe to rock during summer but I don't want ppl to think I'm a North Carolina fan ... so I'm kinds on the fence... also does anyone know if the blue moon 11 grade school release will be extended to size 9.5 because I'd rather go for those

It's up to you if you want the shoe or not. And those Blue Moon XI's should be releasing in extended sizing as well.

Just got these on Stockx for 193 shipped. Now no bs tomorrow. Basically retail plus tax so I'm happy

No good on the waitlist I'm guessing cause I haven't heard from them "within 4 hrs" :lol:

I hit on 2 apps but declined
I might try on snkrs tomorrow
If I get it cool....if not oh well
Good luck to everyone trying online tomorrow
It looks to be an easy cop imo

I entered on all 3 apps. None of the notifications to check came through. By the time I thought about it, it was after the window.

I had decided against retail on these anyway but wouldve been nice to know I could've lol.

Blue moons should be extended sizes, citrus and heiress were. While nice to look at, extended sizes look horrible on foot. At least my maroon 11s did once I tried them on.

I went a half sz up , last xi lows I bought were the cords n those fit tight. Hope I don't regret it.

So confused...I got the notification, confirmed on the FL app and was like alrighty I'm good to go. Logged back in later only to see I lost my reservation. 

Anyone else experience this? 

Back
Top Bottom