Jordan 11 space jam legit check

I passed on them. Instead I'm buying the Phoenix Suns foamposite one and the yellow foamposite one.

My humble opinion. Instead of buying two mediocre shoes in the foams, cop some heat!!! 
smokin.gif

Personally, I really like the two colors. Sure, if I could get Dr Dooms for that price I would. Someone was offering me 130$ for some vnds electric green pros. I like the two colors, not sayin they are the best though. I respect your opinion. All my Space Jam deals can never fall through. Someone was selling me space jam 11 for 190$ worn one time. I'm not sure the deal is going to go through.

I didn't mean those sjs. If your budget is 190, throw in a little bit more. You can find og 12s, new balance collabs, or some vintage sb dunks all for around 200 on ebay. Just naming shoes off the top, but point is you can find something a lot better than those foams or grey market 11s.

I'm not much of a fan of new balance. They're not ugly by any means, but not my favorite cup of tea. Nike sb are nice in some colorways, like the Cali or the de la soul ones. I'm trying to find a stylish shoe that I can play ball in. Space jams I'd probably keep in nice condition, but I'd play in them from time to time. With foamposite they don't crease and they last.

No idea fam, whatever floats your boat. LeBron 9s or some vintage LeBron models 1-4

fake... stop buying knock offs.. grey market lol yall crack me up... Just because the replicate almost the real thing doesnt make these legit at all.. These are knock offs.. I acutally think these knock offs are better than the 09s that released. But 09 pairs were never this icy, and will never bee this icy. Keep buying counterfiet goods..

I didn't buy them. These are grey market pairs, base on what these helpful people said. Being fake or real is your opinion.

I didn't buy them. These are grey market pairs, base on what these helpful people said. Being fake or real is your opinion.

Don't listen to that dude, homie. Don't buy heat to play ball in. That just doesn't seem right. If you want some good ball kicks though, look into some Lebron soldiers, or some D. Rose 3.0s. Don't buy Space Jams for that. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom