JORDAN 11 SPACE JAMS- Would you rather rock 1)old yellowing authentics falling apart or 2)new icey

Status
Not open for further replies.
My answer = 2)

Why? Looks...

Me personally being a young man that takes pride in appearance, I would rock the unauthorized icey grey markets.  But I know a lot of old sneaker heads will disagree.   My main basis is that most authorized space jams are about to fall apart and are yellowing pretty badly to the point it looks quite dirty & nasty, **** see that yellowing and be like damn them  jays are dirty, eww!    

Cheap?  Nope never that!

Don't get me wrong authorized retro 2009 space jams are not quite disgusting (well, kind of yes) as the original 2000s but they are still pretty ugly, lets be honest.  An its not about being cheap either, think about it,  you paid $185 for your old yellowing space jams 2009s  and I paid $200-$300 for my unauthorized icey space jams in better condition, better quality control, and sometimes, better materials.  

(Maybe you paid $600 for your yellowing space jams, but thats your fault not mine.)

In conclusion, I think unauthorized are look better,      ......but I don't support profiting from others maliciously or deceptively.  

I wouldn't pay $200-$300 for authentic shoes so I'm damn sure not gonna pay $200-$300 for fakes. I'd rather just not wear space jams. If they got yellow enough to bother me I would sell them or use them as super beaters and rock something else. There are plenty of other jordans I like to wear I'm not gonna be hurting that bad for space jams

c.) id buy yellowed space jams and ice them up. I did it to my 2000 pair i had and they looked DS

I never worried as much as some about yellowing. It happens naturally over time, and it gives shoes character. As long as you tke care of your kicks, they still look good on feet even with yellowing. I'm a fashionable person who wouldn't wear something that I thought looked "disgusting." I have no problem with a bit of yellowing as long as it doesn't happen prematurely.

Just my $.02.

Also, you joined a month ago so I'll give you some slack, but most people here are not fans of unauthorized/GM/less than authentic shoes. But wear what you like.

I love how we have come up with different names for fakes. Not sure what your inventory is like, apoc, but if you don't like yellowed soles you should stay away from icey soles or wait for the next retro. They will come back around eventually. There are plenty of other authentic sneakers out there. If it's nostalgia your after get some white/black 9s. They played a bigger role in the movie anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom