Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

Joined Mar 2, 2016
Every review out there is saying quality control is crap. Lots of glue stains and marks on the suede. JB don't give a crap 'cause these are gonna sell like crazy... it's not a coincidence. :stoneface:

Joined Aug 23, 2017
Every review out there is saying quality control is crap. Lots of glue stains and marks on the suede. JB don't give a crap 'cause these are gonna sell like crazy... it's not a coincidence. :stoneface:
Yeah I been seeing that too people talk about the Craftsmanship is bad but I seen some videos where the shoe looks good I’ll say when you purchase your kicks make sure you look at all the pairs but it’s a cop for me

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
It's going to be an interesting release.. these are not sell outs but the hood loves them (or 12's in general). I'm really hoping for a disco though.

Joined Mar 2, 2016
I keep finding myself less and less excited about these the more pics I see.
I bought myself 5 different blue-style shoes during the Labor Day sale so these are sadly getting skipped right now. I do think I'd crave them more if they used actual full-grain leather like some other companies. But with Jordan it's always the same quality repackaged in a flavor-of-the-week tint. They do look dope on feet though; can't lie. |l

Joined Oct 19, 2004
It's going to be an interesting release.. these are not sell outs but the hood loves them (or 12's in general). I'm really hoping for a disco though.
Your reasoning is exactly why I don't think I'll be buying this pair.
I like them, but don't want to spend MSRP. These will have demand in the hood, which will lead to minimal discounts. Hoping I'm wrong as hell though! :lol:

PO

Joined Dec 11, 2005
These reminds me of the original jumpman pro in terms of the bulk/blue. Not sure if I’m gonna wait for these to go on sale or not, as my size might not remain. I do like the fibas more, and my size in those stayed long enough for me to use a discount this week

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now