Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

Put in for a size 9. I’m a 9.5 and XII’s tend to run big so.....

I like this colorway. Mainly because I can pair em with my knicks gear.

Screenshot_2019-09-16-22-53-12-1.png
air-jordan-12-white-midnight-navy-amarillo-metallic-gold-130690-147-1200x755.jpg

(Rendering)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotnewhiphop.com/air-jordan-12-michigan-slated-to-launch-this-holiday-season-news.90524.html?_amp

JB seems to be overdosing on the Michigan line.
If they are anything like these, fire.

5D3A575C-5381-47B5-A17F-F5A2A8B3C12A.jpeg
Something is turning me away from these maybe because I watched to many YouTube videos on people complaining about the craftsmanship issues but I love this color way on this 12 it’s dope asf

5D3A575C-5381-47B5-A17F-F5A2A8B3C12A.jpeg
Something is turning me away from these maybe because I watched to many YouTube videos on people complaining about the craftsmanship issues but I love this color way on this 12 it’s dope asf

My pair of flu games have same glue stains (bad craftsmanship) these people are speaking about. Nothing new with JB

My pair of flu games have same glue stains (bad craftsmanship) these people are speaking about. Nothing new with JB
Your right.. I don’t own the flu games but I remember hearing about glue stains on Particular pairs you think these gone sell well ?

Your right.. I don’t own the flu games but I remember hearing about glue stains on Particular pairs you think these gone sell well ?

I don’t think they’ll make it to discount due to low production numbers imo, probably day 1 sell out on the SNKRS app. I hope I’m wrong though

Can't be low production numbers if most places are FCFS.

Must have gotten a great pair of Flu Games because I don't have any of those issues.

GR don’t have low production numbers.

Limited gr’s do

I can list a lot of shoes that were gr’s that only had 1 or 2 pairs per size. I consider them gr’s because they’re released across the country at many stores, just in low numbers

Because GR's aren't all made in the same production numbers.

Concords = 1MM pairs = Mega GR
1's = 150M pairs = limited GR

Available at most retailers but more limited

Most GR's I think are around 400k pairs

Back
Top Bottom