Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

I knew JB would make these sooner or later. Been waiting on these. Must turn out like black/red 12's, except with royal, and I'll grab them.

Air-Jordan-12-Black-Game-Royal-Black-For-Sale.jpeg

Royals like the only color you can insert for red in all black red colorways and it turns out great, leave everything else the same.

Obvious fakes but I would need the Blue to be more of a deep royal than a light nearly UNC blue. Also.. I can think of a few colors that pop real nice if inserted: Concord/Purple, Yellow (I hate but it works), Navy, Hot Pink (Girls pair was dope), etc.

Yep that colorway looks great on those fakes. I hope maybe they turn out like Wizards royal blue that would be pretty nice.

Air-Jordan-12-Black-Game-Royal-Black-For-Sale.jpeg

Royals like the only color you can insert for red in all black red colorways and it turns out great, leave everything else the same.

I swear some fakes have colorways I wish were official. This and a royal blue sole AJ11 (essentially a pair of Space Jams with a translucent royal sole) would be :pimp:

surprised this color hasn't been made, i think fleer/tops Photoshoped MJ with these with a wizard jersey.

Back
Top Bottom