Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

2AC39B3E-BFF8-42E3-A1DE-B9698975F5F4.jpeg
God the retail pair looks like ****
There's like 5 slightly different shades of blue, shiny *** black heel and brushed leather on the reptile part?really?
JB on that God damn ****ing whiz hard

****in awful

Last edited:
I would of preferred the mud guard the same material as the flu games but either way i'm still in for these.

I want these on discount but I got a feeling they’re gonna be one of those you think they’re gonna sit cuz they didn’t sell out everywhere day 1 but quietly sold out by Monday releases

I dont do this often so forgive me. They had the perfect opportunity to make these with the same leathers they made with the black and reds from a few years ago. They didnt. This reverse "taxi". Perfect opportunity to do the same with a white mudguard and leather uppers. The didnt. Both shoes I would have been totally in for if not the materials they, JB chose to use. Plus color way at that.
I wish they would quit thinking so hard about all this. The 12 is an amazing shoe but JB continues to play the stupid material games when they dont need to. For anyone that gets them, great. But damn. THE SHOE IS ALL LEATHER UPPER. Thats how it should be. Thats a 12.

A reverse taxi with a white mudguard and and black leather upper would just be the playoffs. That’s what we’ve all said we’ve wanted.

JB has a habit of doing this, you can add the SBB 3.0 as well. For some reason, they like to make things difficult at times when they simply do not need to.

I dont do this often so forgive me. They had the perfect opportunity to make these with the same leathers they made with the black and reds from a few years ago. They didnt. This reverse "taxi". Perfect opportunity to do the same with a white mudguard and leather uppers. The didnt. Both shoes I would have been totally in for if not the materials they, JB chose to use. Plus color way at that.
I wish they would quit thinking so hard about all this. The 12 is an amazing shoe but JB continues to play the stupid material games when they dont need to. For anyone that gets them, great. But damn. THE SHOE IS ALL LEATHER UPPER. Thats how it should be. Thats a 12.

Those are so ****ing ugly.. I wish they'd stop messing with versions of the Playoffs and Taxi's and just release them already. It's beyond annoying by now.

As for the Blue pair, they look great because of the Jumpman Pros which had the same color.. this was way overdue and they STILL managed to mess it up; thank God it still looks okay. Hoping to cop a pair on disco but the hood is loving these.

Back
Top Bottom