Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

Every review out there is saying quality control is crap. Lots of glue stains and marks on the suede. JB don't give a crap 'cause these are gonna sell like crazy... it's not a coincidence. :stoneface:

Every review out there is saying quality control is crap. Lots of glue stains and marks on the suede. JB don't give a crap 'cause these are gonna sell like crazy... it's not a coincidence. :stoneface:

Glue stains and marks are a given these days, just see it as getting more (glue) for your money :lol:

Yeah I been seeing that too people talk about the Craftsmanship is bad but I seen some videos where the shoe looks good I’ll say when you purchase your kicks make sure you look at all the pairs but it’s a cop for me

It's going to be an interesting release.. these are not sell outs but the hood loves them (or 12's in general). I'm really hoping for a disco though.

I keep finding myself less and less excited about these the more pics I see.

I bought myself 5 different blue-style shoes during the Labor Day sale so these are sadly getting skipped right now. I do think I'd crave them more if they used actual full-grain leather like some other companies. But with Jordan it's always the same quality repackaged in a flavor-of-the-week tint. They do look dope on feet though; can't lie. |l

It's going to be an interesting release.. these are not sell outs but the hood loves them (or 12's in general). I'm really hoping for a disco though.

Your reasoning is exactly why I don't think I'll be buying this pair.
I like them, but don't want to spend MSRP. These will have demand in the hood, which will lead to minimal discounts. Hoping I'm wrong as hell though! :lol:

PO

These reminds me of the original jumpman pro in terms of the bulk/blue. Not sure if I’m gonna wait for these to go on sale or not, as my size might not remain. I do like the fibas more, and my size in those stayed long enough for me to use a discount this week

Back
Top Bottom