Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

The pair they brought out for me had no quality control issues. Starting to think that was just the early pairs. Anybody else notice on SNKRS app JB saying these are “remastered” lol.

I got shipping confirmation from FTL and just happened to notice the description reads different than the description on my order confirmation. I’m hoping it’s just a typo :smh:

Anybody ever have this happen?

1CDCDCDC-0C80-47CD-BA58-A0906FFB3A1D.jpeg
F7924AC7-6110-4ADA-8CD0-F884DE55EC44.jpeg

I think this is the rare case where they sold more in store than online so within the next 2-3 weeks they’ll start to dry up online.. some may make it to discount but I don’t see them goin through numerous price drops like the Ray Allen 7s or Laker 13s

If you really want em, you can get em

UNDER RETAIL

Air Jordan 12 'Game Royal’

$170.10 + ship (retail $190)

Use code SNEAKERS Via sneakersnstuff.com
Pulled the trigger... came out to $192 shipped. Still cheaper than retail plus tax in ca. Honestly, don't know if I really want these but I don't see these being available by the end of the weekend lol I'll see how I like them in person

I got shipping confirmation from FTL and just happened to notice the description reads different than the description on my order confirmation. I’m hoping it’s just a typo :smh:

Anybody ever have this happen?

1CDCDCDC-0C80-47CD-BA58-A0906FFB3A1D.jpeg
F7924AC7-6110-4ADA-8CD0-F884DE55EC44.jpeg

Yeah when I ordered the Tiffany uptempos the week before last it had some crazy description as well but they sent the correct shoe. So I've seen it happen.

I hate that its not all the way leather but they are fire and with that being said.. I saw sizes selling out after someone pointed it out. I copped two to make sure I don't get a jacked pair. I'm just glad people slept. With that being said.. now is the time to start site watching.

Back
Top Bottom