Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

I’m gonna grab another pair on discount if i can. This shade of blue is so vibrant it has me looking at my feet for no reason lol
I need a fresh pair since I’m gonna use my first one as a winter pair.

IMG_20191002_202113.jpg
IMG_20191002_202029.jpg
love the colourway, like the leather but terrible midsole quality. A lot of scuff marks and excess glue

First and last time ever ordering from Lapstone. Still no word on my order.

@OneNightDan Same thing happened to me with the Bred Flyknit 1's. I couldn't return it in store either because they had nothing to scan (barcode on the shoe box) so I had to e-mail Foot Locker to process my return. No reward/discount on my next order either. Smh.

That stinks. This is why I'm glad I just grabbed in store. Too much annoyance to save $15. Hope you get your shoes.

Definitely. Finally got an email today saying that they expect them to ship out ‘soon’, whatever that means. I ordered on the 28th. They’ve added and sold out of sizes since then. Never again.

I really want a pair of these I was mad I wasn’t able to cop when these hit stores. Not sure if there are still some pairs anywhere in Houston but I’m looking for sz 11-12 online now.

I really want a pair of these I was mad I wasn’t able to cop when these hit stores. Not sure if there are still some pairs anywhere in Houston but I’m looking for sz 11-12 online now.

has size 11 and 11.5

Back
Top Bottom