Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

lapstone and hammer is a great site
you should look up an customer service phone number and see what's going on with your order
They’ll be here tomorrow. They just wait a week before shipping. They’ll be a last resort site for me going forward.

Finally got a chance to open my retail pair. Wouldn't mind getting another pair from them disco boys :lol::pimp:

IMG_20191007_164012377.jpg

These things are so dope and to think I was gonna pass haha.. wore my pair all last weekend bout to do the same this weekend. Can't wait to get black/blue 13s with the same color blocking as black/red 13s. Make that happen jb

This colorway dried up right? Barely any sizes left? Thought I could snag them on a discount :lol:

Was hoping Lapstone would have a Cday sale, but no go, and now my size is gone, so I guess I don't need these. Hell, I knew from the beginning I didn't need em, but you know...

Was hoping Lapstone would have a Cday sale, but no go, and now my size is gone, so I guess I don't need these. Hell, I knew from the beginning I didn't need em, but you know...
No I dont. Why post then? If you want a shoe bad enough, then a "disco" is not something you think about. If you knew from the start you didnt need, then why even bother?

Well I want the Seattle 10’s, but not for 190. Especially when I know they are almost certainly gonna sit and eventually go on disco. These 12’s were a different story though, as the 12 is a much more popular model than the 10.

You and me both I was almost certain A C-day sale from them or a coupon from eBay was coming.

AIR JORDAN 12 is the coolest of the many JORDAN series. This shoes was first released in 1996 and is based on the AIR JORDAN 12, which features a stitch that stretches in a radial pattern and the leather upper of single leather. It appeared as a pair that dropped the black color and the vivid popular royal blue color. Although it was not blessed with a street hit due to its stoic design at the time, it was loved by NBA star players and some basketball fans. I also had the same kind of different color. What I had was a model of red and black coloring called a “ FULL GAME”. This model also has premier price and I got it at a double price. Perhaps I thought that this shoes would be traded at double price. I think it’s very difficult to get it, but it’s a pair I want to aim at without giving up.

So I went to the mall today to pick up some Polo beaters I got on clearance (one of which happened to be royal blue). Anyway I stopped by FNL and sure enough they had several sizes of these sitting, including a size 10. Checked my WC app and I had a $10 certificate sitting so I went ahead and copped em. To answer JRepp23 JRepp23 earlier, I will probably wear this shirt with them first, as I haven't wore it in years.

20191114_202923.jpg

Royal blue is actually my favorite color, so I have a bunch of stuff that would match them, but I will save my royal blue shirts with white for my Game Royal 1s, and any royal blue shirts with grey for the alt motorsport 4s.

Back
Top Bottom