Jordan 12 Cherry Legit Check

Was wondering if you guys could get me a legit check on these Jordan 12 Cherrys I just picked up… I bought them off of a guy on eBay who has a sneaker store, a 100% positive feedback rating with 500+ reviews and claims to sell “100% authentic items.” From the listing pictures I could they had some manufacturing errors; something I was OK with since I got them for a little over $220 and they’re about 4 years old. When they arrived I looked them over and found details that made me think they are real, but then also some details that make me think they might be fake (including those “factory defects.”) I also compared them to a friend’s older pair and I found some differences which makes me very suspicious of my new purchase. Also, the shoes have an odd smell to them (might be because of age) and are a little stiff (not as flexible as my Chicago 10's.) I honestly can’t tell if they are real or fake and would appreciate some expert opinions.  If there are any other views you need to see or information you need to know to make an judgment I will do my best to provide it. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

My new 12's

Comparison photos (Top photos are my new 12's, bottom photos are my friends) :

Differences: Black stripe on back leans to left, "JORDAN" wording less visible, sole seems to made of different material

Difference: Size, shape and stitching quality of Jumpman logo

Difference: Stitching quality of "T W O 3"

Difference: Lining placement on tongue

Difference: Stitching pattern inside heel pull tab

Difference: Placement of Jordan plate and upper red leather, also notice glue on "JUMPMAN" plate

Difference: Color of sole

Difference: Sole is see through

Back
Top Bottom