Jordan 12 French Blue Legit Check. Please HELP

Both pairs are legit. Box is key at this point. There are alot of inconsistencies on all sizes. There are some that look really good, another way to tell is the carbon fiber is supposed to have some texture to it, it they dont then its a clear indication of them being possibly fake.

Both pairs are legit. Box is key at this point. There are alot of inconsistencies on all sizes. There are some that look really good, another way to tell is the carbon fiber is supposed to have some texture to it, it they dont then its a clear indication of them being possibly fake.

Thank !

Thanks for the feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

View media item 2014188

Quick question I seen other pic of French blues 12 and the height is different (where it say jordan) Should I be worried? Or nah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom