Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Guess u SOL then

I can live with that, only had a passing interest in these anyway. However considering that sll off these got pulled from all the other stores I'm pretty surr Nike is sitting on a ton of these, so I think these will sit for a while and most likely hit the clearance wall. Honestly I think I'm gonna go back to my $100 Jordan rule. I have enough 13s and $100 is about what any pair of Js is worth in my eyes.

San ysidro had them several weeks back and that was the only outlet in san diego county that had them. After the inventory dried up there i drove to some l.a. or oc spots during the f & f weekend to look around and report back. Found none at Carlsbad, viejas outlet or san clemente. I did however see some scattered sizes at orange block like another NTer mentioned. They only had a size 9. I haven't ventured out to east Los or citadel yet. May do that in the next week or so.

The legend continues...

Must Match Melo hoody

20181116_223122.jpg

Also just dropped $150 on the entire Wu-Tang clothing and LPs. Got everything but the long sleeve shirt and hats. Also don't buy the big bundle it actually cost $10 more than buying the hoody and lp set separately.

https://wutangclan.com/collections/36-chambers-anniversary

Correction... the bunfle includes the LP and the die cut single. Bundle is one or the other.

Last edited:
That Wu-tang purchase is just straight righteous.
Ain't even mad.
And that hoody too though.... Fuego!/
YEAH! Last week i ordered a wu tang shirt ( black yellow and some red around the letters ) and a old school cobra shirt that will match these joints. I can't pull off the yellow shirt so i had to go with black shirt yellow prints

Last edited:
YEAH! Last week i ordered a wu tang shirt ( black yellow and some red around the letters ) and a old school cobra shirt that will match these joints. I can't pull off the yellow shirt so i had to go with black shirt yellow prints
Man, y'all on the west coast can have all that.
I'm here just trying to stay warm, lol. Prolly ain't rocking these again till next year.
It's foams and timbs when that snow hits.

Just picked up 2 pairs.. fro. My local outlet. Fsr. East la .out
Repped!
Was able to pick up a pair today. Went through all the boxes to get a pair I was happy with. Most of the really bad flaws, were on the left shoe more then the right. 9.5 btw

Yeah .Bro. Starts thankgiving night...let them sit so i can double for the 40% off woohoo!!!!
Resellers gonna be lined up bro lol but yea all my outlets got a ton of pairs wish they had those flyknitlvr trainers everyone else got for $50

I hope they dont pull them like they did for F and F and they acted like they didnt have any...i hope they just sit and its low pro until then....

I hope they dont pull them like they did for F and F and they acted like they didnt have any...i hope they just sit and its low pro until then....

This is exactly why I copped today. My cousin was like I should wait. I decided to get them now rather than wait and deal with the madhouse.

FYI, The Oak Brook Nike Store has some pairs for anyone looking. They had one 10.5 left, but it wasn't the best by far.

Last edited:
Just left San Ysidro outlet and they got a full size run just picked up another pair. Just looking to bless some other NTers

Back
Top Bottom