Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

I talked to one if the guys there the other day. They are pulling all the nice tech fleece from the floor from the sale... Wtf is that? Lol:lol::angry::rolleyes

These outlets are grimey. The day of the 30% off sale they acted as if they didn't have ANY of these and pulled some other stuff back unless you were thier clientele...(so serious).

They had a few pairs of the XI's that dropped a month ago but only gave them to a few customers. I asked and they just acted as if they didn't have the XI's but I saw a guy chop it up with a worker in the front as I was about to leave and they brought him the XI's. Smh

These outlets are grimey. The day of the 30% off sale they acted as if they didn't have ANY of these and pulled some other stuff back unless you were thier clientele...(so serious).

They had a few pairs of the XI's that dropped a month ago but only gave them to a few customers. I asked and they just acted as if they didn't have the XI's but I saw a guy chop it up with a worker in the front as I was about to leave and they brought him the XI's. Smh

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's exactly what my outlet did too.

Stay away from the outlets this week for black friday!
Even if i was guaranteed a pair at 40% off i still wouldn't go
It is a complete madhouse people are crazy and crowds are huge
You have been warned

The Nike outlet is directly in front of my store but I already have what I want there. If I do go it would just be to price match these if they are cheaper, which several employees there already said would be fine. It does always Amaze me how Nike has lines on weekends long as the weathers nice. They don't even really gave heat or excellent desls but people be lin ned up like they're giving away shoes or something.

I’ve never gotten a significant pick up during Black Friday sales. Always end up fighting through the crowds for nothing.

Some new tees. Reppin the killa bees and cobra kai
20181120_151547.jpg
20181120_151657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom