Jordan 13 “Tiffany” / Island Green, Nov 16, 2019

They’re inspired by these
7DCBE554-73FD-4DD6-9035-626249F8CDC3.jpeg

Any checkout codes on these? I'm in the field and definitely can't make it to footaction. Thanks for any help.

You'll probably be able to get them for the low from retailerd. I think these will sit like Cap and Gowns. I feel like 13s always sit outside of the really limited stuff like CLOTs. Even HGGs were around for a min.

You'll probably be able to get them for the low from retailerd. I think these will sit like Cap and Gowns. I feel like 13s always sit outside of the really limited stuff like CLOTs. Even HGGs were around for a min.

The funny thing is, if these were a limited collab with DSC like the OG Tiff SBs were, these would FLY (even if it made 0 sense why a skateboard-related company was collaborating on a Jordan 13).

These are OD 🔥 and are top 5 retro+ colorways of the 13 imo. I wouldn't change anything about them. I had a feeling these were going to be available even though I didn't win the app raffle. I was able to choose the better of 2 pair which is always good when it comes to 13's and use a coupon. Day 1 cop.

Those look like some fakes that would’ve been found on the old kicks on fire... back when they had some guy rapping on the homepage. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom