Jordan 13 "Atmosphere Grey"

Same, nothing in CO and the closest store to my peeps in 40 mins away, which obviously isn't worth driving to save $10 (I have a 15% off coupon which brings them to $126 shipped, which still isn't a bad price, but I think they will go lower).

I copped these at FL. I had a reward...if the name was cool grey, or wolf grey, they would have sold out guaranteed.

I really need to go to a shoe store and check these out in person so I can see for myself how bad the materials on these supposedly are. I'd have no issue buying them first if there were Hibbet closer to me.

I really need to go to a shoe store and check these out in person so I can see for myself how bad the materials on these supposedly are. I'd have no issue buying them first if there were Hibbet closer to me.
Speaking for myself, I would've long had these if I'd struck out on Baron 13s.

the $30 off $50 code works, added a headband to get to $150 (plan on taking it back, because I'll never use a headband). We'll see just how bad the quality is, but for $120 I think I can be happy with them. If they are that bad then back to Nike they go.

the $30 off $50 code works, added a headband to get to $150 (plan on taking it back, because I'll never use a headband). We'll see just how bad the quality is, but for $120 I think I can be happy with them. If they are that bad then back to Nike they go.
A come up is a come up. :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea sounds good just added a $9 wrist band to go over the $150 mark. Imma bite decent price, could possibly go less but it be one of those that will go to outlets then I prob won't have time to check it out and my size gone.

I went ahead and snagged a pair with the sport30 code also, added some toddler socks as a gift for my friends upcoming birth of his first son.
Ebates (or whatever they changed their name to) is at 8% also. Makes them about 116 total for me.

I got them off snkrs with the code too. There was a hoodie I been eyeing so I copped both. I been wanting these 13s since they released.

Went home on my lunch break to get a change of clothes because I have to go somewhere immediately after work... was surprised to find these waiting st my door.

20190510_141756.jpg

"Leather" quality is not great but not awful... I would say the HGG comparison is pretty accurate, the side panels may not be quit as soft, but for under $130 I will be happy with these.

From the sport30 sale. I like them. My 9.5 is gone now on nike.com. Glad I jumped on them, I can live with that price. Like most say will prob go lower and hit outlets though. Most likely do an all white lace swap or maybe black.
20190518_135835.jpg

Back
Top Bottom