Jordan 13 White/Black-True Red Retro vs. OG Comparison

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Retro>OG IMO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Retro XIII isn't bad, but if you have a nice OG pair, don't even bother.

Now I need a DS 10.5.....

Retros can't compare to OG's, as the quality reflects. However, OG's were my first Air Jordans back in '97. I had to get these. I'mvery content to have them in my possession
happy.gif

Again with people assuming that the quality of OGs was great.

The OGs XIIIs were NOT particularly high quality. The Retros may be worse, but the OGs were nothing to get excited about.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Again with people assuming that the quality of OGs was great.

The OGs XIIIs were NOT particularly high quality. The Retros may be worse, but the OGs were nothing to get excited about.
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!
MY OG'S ARE HOLDING UP TILL THIS VERY DATE. AND I STILL HAVE MANY OG XIII ON ICE. YOUR ALONE ON THIS ONE. OR MAYBE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS GRADE AMATERIAL ON THEM OG'S.....
alien.gif

in comparison to the leather that JB has been using since 2004, they are of an extraordinary quality make.

and at the time, of course the OGs were nothing to get excited about. why? Because EVERYTHING released at the time was of the utmost quality, includingmaterials and make(stitching, glue, etc.)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Retro>OG IMO
You got to be kiddin me right.... LOL

newflash...da retros aren't THAAT off from da OG's...matta fact i can't really find any flaws from og's or da earlier retros....

this post got my convinced that we're shoe geeks comparing things on jordans which are NON factors when put em on your feet.....lol

nike air VS jumpman got merit...but not whats being thrown around here
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom