Jordan 16.5 sole pix.

haha wow i thought it was an update or info, shoulda made your subject title with a question mark instead of a period, no i have't read any info or found pix

that pic doesnt even look real, im sure its to the 16.5 but not sure about the rest of the shoe or of anymore pics.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

that pic doesnt even look real, im sure its to the 16.5 but not sure about the rest of the shoe or of anymore pics.

^^^ but that would be clean if released

late but:

jordan-16-5-fl-exc-2.jpg

jordan-16-5-fl-exc-5.jpg

jordan-16-5-fl-exc-12.jpg

jordan-16.5-2.jpg

jordan-16.5-5.jpg

jordan-16.5-7.jpg

i only like they blk red ones....
but im sure the other ones will grow on me....

the black and red ones kind of look better than the og's. I would honest wear those than the cdp 16's. i had them and after a few wears got rid ofthem. something about the shape I didnt' like.

Def feeling all of these..Will Copp the Blk/Red..Not sure about Blue/Blk will have to see upclose..

Just let me get some of those White/ Blue XVIIs and White/ Copper XVII+ now since I can afford them now... Sheesh...

Looks nice, finally JB did something right mixing up shoes.
Probably pick one up to ball in for cheap.

black/red will be my first time buying a 1/2 series shoe from JB... i hope those ugly blue ones dont replace a wizards XVII blue color way that mike wore onthe court... those shoes blue is undeniable could someone photo shop these shoes changing light blue with more of a wizards blue and also with all the blackturned to white except patent leather toe! if you do your cool :smile:

Back
Top Bottom