Jordan 18 retro "Cool Grey" - Nov. 2018

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-18-cool-grey-release-date/
Air-Jordan-18-Cool-Grey-Release-Date.png

Rumored around November '18 and limited :nerd:.

I quite like these. Could use more black accents.

qbyiq2xvmfs1o6pokhry (1).jpg

Last edited:
Wish the accents were navy instead of black. Love these though, cool grey = hard to go wrong.

These would be much better if the midsole area was medium grey instead of black. They need to stick to the traditional Cool Grey format that was used on the XI and IX, Cool Grey base with Medium Grey and White.

No love for the 15's ( I'll admit when they dropped the first time I was disappointed... especially with the lack of color, but they've grown on me so much over time.) I love my stalth retros and are still in heavy rotation) or 19's 29's 31's or 32's?

Im a sucker for suede and this model looks good with it. I love how the black carbon fiber compliments the grey. I think they look good and contrast nicely. Black at the bottom and the majority of the upper is a solid grey. It makes the shoe pop more
Everything post Jordan 13 with the exception of the 16s is trash.
Everything post 13s is a negative for me as well.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you guys feel that way about those models what is purpose or need of going into a thread and posting such irrelevant opinion. If I didn't like a shoe model I would never open the thread let alone post my opinion. Were you guys hoping mabey seeing the shoe in a new colorway change your perception of the shoe?

Anyone else wear 18s with shorts only?

Im a sucker for suede and this model looks good with it. I love how the black carbon fiber compliments the grey. I think they look good and contrast nicely. Black at the bottom and the majority of the upper is a solid grey. It makes the shoe pop more

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if you guys feel that way about those models what is purpose or need of going into a thread and posting such irrelevant opinion. If I didn't like a shoe model I would never open the thread let alone post my opinion. Were you guys hoping mabey seeing the shoe in a new colorway change your perception of the shoe?

Anyone else wear 18s with shorts only?
-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom