Jordan 1s in Odor Attack Ad

I know simplicity can go a long way, but how in the world is that an amazing colorway?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

dont buy ones.......dunks are better

smh.gif
and **** The Jordan 1 is the best Jordan imo next to the XX3 the Jay 1 is my favorite shoe
smh.gif
dunks
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at you giving a smh to the dunk. it has more support than the xxiii ever will, so get with it. it's an iconic shoe and always will be. ithink this is a fake cw, someone would've posted pic's if it were legit. other thought is, maybe someone just painted white over a met. green pair? asshameful as it may be...

Edit: almost made a spelling error, so i knoew my credibility would be gone if i had a llowed it.

This might be photo shopped for copyright issues but then again they still have the Nike logo.
No idea.............but cant wait to get my DTRT 1's

ok, dunks were the basis of the I design, so there should be no smh'ing aimed at the dunk when u like the I, DUHHHH

and the way I immediately distinguish the I and dunk is the dunk has that little curved rectangle thing over the swoosh by the laces, thats just the firstdetail that i always notice

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Thats an amazing colorway.
Really is.

i was thinkin the same thing
I really like em too, look vintage clean and simple, yet effective. I think a green swoosh woulda been too much green, these are nice. Why cantNike go back to things like this?

Back
Top Bottom