Jordan 2 “Radio Raheem” - Jan. 9, 2016

Melo had the best retro + II. I remember grabbing those for about $110. Hated the way the creased though. Like many have said, the white sole doesn't seem like it has a place on this shoe.
I hate the way 2's crease as well. Maybe the creasing won't look too bad on the retros that release next year since the leather looks fairly decent.

Last edited:

Besides the orange all of the other colors he doesn't even have on his shirt. His shirt has red, purple, orange, and green as well as black for the outlining of the picture and words.
this pinkish color is similar to the hat and beard but yeah other than that there is really no correlation. I'm wondering if JB is really the ones who coined this "radio raheem" or if it was just some hypebeast sneaker blog. 

laugh.gif

Before a shoe like this is released, how does Jordan Brand honestly and objectively look at themselves and say, "good job guys, these look great! Even though 2s aren't very popular to begin with, these babies will no doubt fly off the shelves at $190! Excellent work everyone."

Last edited:
Hahahhaa dude said air jordan 2 OUTLETS whewww. These gonna be goin for 55 end of summer lmao

Back
Top Bottom