Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

It's not that serious if the the jordan 2 are going be release on Nov. 9. If /when they sell out on release date then this will become serious for those who cares about these jordans to begin with.
embarassed.gif

The rep i spoke to said they were a qs.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

These got ghost mad quick they had 2 b quickstrike o well i jus ordered the stealth 8s so im good
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I need to see a box again. I know that the box I saw had 115 on the side. Can't wait till I work tomorrow hopefully we have at least 1 in the factory

does anybody know if Eastbay.com or FTL are getting these...its good shoe to keep DS forever nawimean?!?!..

EDIT: opps my bad...just like to say thanks in advanced for whoever give's info back on my question..
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

TWC are you serious? Its the internet you want textbook read a book, read a book. Word to BET. lol
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Settle down kids you will be able to get them.......

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
I heard that its a mistake on their parts a friend of mine called nike.com customer service and they said that they will sell on Nov. 9 and the orders placed yesterday will get cancelled. Any members that ordered get an email from nike about the cancellation.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

niketown and nike.com only these a charity release footlocker or eastbay will not get them.

Quote:
What's good with people going extra hard for hideous kicks nowadays?

Took the words outta my mouth. These are one of the top 5 most hideous Jordans of all time (the colorway I mean).
sick.gif

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

No they're not tax deductible because you received an item in place.
I.E- you got the shoes.

^^^^Everyone that bought the eminem 4s got a tax credit and kix, but I dont think this is the same kinda deal with these.....

Can anyone confirm that there order went thru??????? Im callin ducktales on jb unless someone can show that this quickstrike bs was actually real.........Who else would even know bout these besides us.....

Back
Top Bottom