Jordan 2 thru 14 og colors that haven't been released UPDATED 2022 only 3 pairs left

All the shoes I've ever really wanted as a kid have been released at least twice. Everything else doesn't really matter.

I love the popularity the city Xs series have gained in the last 21+ years. I remember 1995 VIVIDLY. And I never seen ANOYONE walking down the street in a pair of Air Jordan Xs.

The first time I ever saw a pair of Air Jordan Xs was on the show Living Single.
fm1c9u.png

Nobody had these damn things in '94. Chappelle said it best "I've lived through things you have to Google"

Last edited:
All the shoes I've ever really wanted as a kid have been released at least twice. Everything else doesn't really matter.

I love the popularity the city Xs series have gained in the last 21+ years. I remember 1995 VIVIDLY. And I never seen ANOYONE walking down the street in a pair of Air Jordan Xs.

The first time I ever saw a pair of Air Jordan Xs was on the show Living Single.
fm1c9u.png

Nobody had these damn things in '94. Chappelle said it best "I've lived through things you have to Google"

That Chappelle quote is truth...

10's were fairly common out here in Vegas though...The Powders and Shadows were a fairly common sight all around...Steels not so much...

Honestly though, I didn't even know what the City Series was until I discovered NikePark...In fact I just thought the CHI's were an MJ PE for when he un-retired...Other team Make ups were always just PE's to me at the time...

Nike needs to get with it on the 10's...They can give us a ton of Retro Plus colorways but cut us no love on the majority of the OG's...If they dropped a 45 Shadow PE or the Kings pair I'd throw down for multiples without hesitation...

List updated 2019 of Jordan's 2 thru 14 OG colors that don't have a retro
Jordan 10 Seattle confirmed only four pairs left and Sac 10’s could release this year

jordan 10 Kings
jordan 10 Knicks

jordan 14 low ginger/white/black
jordan 14 low white/columbia/black

How are you going to leave out OG toebox Steel 10s? These have never been retroed in this form, despite them being the 1st Air Jordan 10 release ever...

C7F6CD21-BEE3-44A9-A521-E346DD9729D9.png

I didn’t include Jordan 1 cause I haven’t went through the OG colors. Far as the other pairs mentioned the exact form hasn’t but the color way has been retroed the post was bested off the color ways that haven’t been retroed at all

Is the only difference the bottom Jumpman on the New York VS Orlando Xs? Or is the shade of blue slightly different? Insole, box or anything else? I never seen the New York’s. I have a bad feeling they will never Retro the Sacramentos and if they do they will be winterized or something gimmicky. Why is this thread only 2-14, why not 1-18? I want 15-18 more then anything lol

Woah woah….. put the ginger 14 low back in the list. We still haven’t gotten those.

Those highs are not it

We still need metallic AJ1s

NIKE YOU JUST MADE 1,847,833 AJ 1s under the OG moniker. We’ve yet to get the remainder of the metallics. From 2010-16 red, navy, green & purple only have.

- maroon
- orange
- black

Is the only difference the bottom Jumpman on the New York VS Orlando Xs? Or is the shade of blue slightly different? Insole, box or anything else? I never seen the New York’s. I have a bad feeling they will never Retro the Sacramentos and if they do they will be winterized or something gimmicky. Why is this thread only 2-14, why not 1-18? I want 15-18 more then anything lol
I had posted before but I didn’t put the 1’s because at the time I made thread I hadn’t went through all the colors of the OG 1’s

And yes knicks only difference from magic is the orange jump man on bottom

Also didn’t go higher than 14 that was the last shoe MJ wore as a bull

Back
Top Bottom