Jordan 21 review Please HELP!

Any version 21 would do it really doesn't matter its the same shoe just with suede but...............

do these bleed like the raging bull 5s?
would u say there durable?
any cons?
any pro?
you know a sneaker review..............
ohwell.gif

http://www.kicksonfire.co...d-metallic-silver-black/

if they where already reviewed the link would be appreciated.

Thanks

Some ventilation problems IIRC.

I'd have my doubts about the durabiltiy of the upper (?)

Originally Posted by swingshot

Some ventilation problems IIRC.

I'd have my doubts about the durability of the upper (?)
ventilation problems? well I can see that............but I would think it was a durable shoe from the look well yeah maybe since its all suede upper anymore advice or comments?

everything but the outsole on the xx1 is durable. xx1s are really nice shoes too hoop in

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

everything but the outsole on the xx1 is durable. xx1s are really nice shoes too hoop in

roll.gif
 funny u say outsole and he says upper well the zoom air on the bottom kind of looks like it would'nt be durable

grin.gif

but man can I get a real review please

I love the 21. It's very durable and definitely my favorite shoe to play in for the last 3 or 4 years. I've beat them to death on the court and they are still going. I've only used them strictly indoor but they've gotten a lot of use and they hold up very well. I wish I had another pair. And the ones I have are the original white/black/red colorway. But it's definitely a top notch hoops shoe. I would highly recommend it and it's very durable all the way around.

Originally Posted by jc619er

I love the 21. It's very durable and definitely my favorite shoe to play in for the last 3 or 4 years. I've beat them to death on the court and they are still going. I've only used them strictly indoor but they've gotten a lot of use and they hold up very well. I wish I had another pair. And the ones I have are the original white/black/red colorway. But it's definitely a top notch hoops shoe. I would highly recommend it and it's very durable all the way around.
thanks

no cons?
eek.gif

thats great I am really hoping to find these red suedes in a size 11
tired.gif

i have both the 21 and 21PE ....... the 21PE has better venalation, but the original 21 wrap around your feet better...

very good shoes

cushioning is great, i love the pod zoom , feels awesome
> traction: one of the best ive ever experienced, it bites down very well
> fit: very tight - very little foot sliding in the shoes.

There's no cons on that shoe for me. The traction is definitely the best I've had in a shoe since the 18's. It's definitely light and extremely cushioned. As for ventilation it's not the best but it's not bad either. I've never had any problems with them feeling too hot. But if you're in the market for the red suede ones those might be a little hotter on the foot as they're all suede. Other then that still one of my top 5 shoes to ball in ever. And it's a great looking Jordan too. I wish I could find another pair of the white/black/reds in my size. I'd wear those out too.

I absolutely love my pair as well! I wish I went a half size down though, but it is still good. The traction is top notch in my book. Only the 20.5.5's have surpassed these in traction (20.5.5's are great indoors too). I want another pair of the wht/blk/red too, but they are hard to find at a good price in sz. 10
wink.gif

when I looked at it
it had a soft look to me do they get soft easily? or break in easily? or sum may say crease easily?

but from reading what you guys say im guessing it just needs more ventilation but is a good shoe

The 21s are my favorite jordan model for sentimental reasons. I have played in the all white pair for a year and a half now strictly indoor, there pretty beat but they hold up really well. The traction on them is amazing. I highly recommend them. And good luck if your gona try to find red suedes.

Originally Posted by xblker47

The 21s are my favorite jordan model for sentimental reasons. I have played in the all white pair for a year and a half now strictly indoor, there pretty beat but they hold up really well. The traction on them is amazing. I highly recommend them. And good luck if your gona try to find red suedes.

I saw a few on ebay for good prices but there all too little and a size11 search is hard enough what sites would u guys recommended

Originally Posted by Realest

when I looked at it
it had a soft look to me do they get soft easily? or break in easily? or sum may say crease easily?

but from reading what you guys say im guessing it just needs more ventilation but is a good shoe
The leather is very soft and nice actually. They break in right out of the box. They are immediately comfortable. Yes they will crease after time but you're playing in them so it's going to happen. But believe me you won't regret using them to ball in. It will always be one of my top 5 hoops shoes ever.

The 'leather' 21s are durable enough. although i wouldn't expect the outsole to last too long on an outdoor court.

The red suede colorway isn't made for hooping. It will scuff, and the material will stretch more easily.

Originally Posted by swingshot

The 'leather' 21s are durable enough. although i wouldn't expect the outsole to last too long on an outdoor court.

The red suede colorway isn't made for hooping. It will scuff, and the material will stretch more easily.
o ok well ill jus be wearing for show not to play in

Any online stores I can get these?

Tried Ebay and nothing I wear a size 11

I was thinking it would be easy to find these since most people dont like the Jordan 21

I have the black leather 21s.

Fit: Pretty good. Just double-knot because the laces are coated with something that makes it slippery.

Cushioning: This was the reason I stopped playing in them. No matter how long I wore them, the removable air units kept popping up. This happened with both zoom and regular air.

Ankle Support: Great it you tie them up all the way.

Traction: Awesome. Stops on a dime.

Ventilation: Not Good. My feet kept getting really sweaty despite the air vents on the sides of the shoes.

Durability: They hold up pretty well. I used them indoors for about a year and they still look new, minus the wrinkles.

If you're looking for a pair, try some local mom & pops.

Back
Top Bottom