Jordan 3 88' Retro Fakes?

I think i've been stitched by a reseller... He got %100 on the bay and no one has called him out as yet.. Can anyone tell from these pictures? What worries me is the Nike stamp on the insole.. The R has a curve and i'm pretty sure it shouldn't.. If these are fakes they are pretty f**&ing good 
mean.gif

Also these reaked of glue..

I think they are fake/GM. That R on the AIR on the sole is off.

Other than that though theres not anything that really jumps out at me.

Id get some more opinions though.

Yeah, the 'R' is the only thing I'm going on / and the glue smell - Pretty angry about this
mad.gif
, can anyone else verify? 

Yeah these are fake my man.

Google "how to tell fake jordan 3 88"

Click first link and scroll down youll see the insole and the fake one matches up with yours.

Get your money back.

Last edited:
Thanks Alchemist - just e-mailed the seller, am shipping them back next week for a full refund. He didn't argue about it... Probably didn't want me to tell all the heads on NT his seller name - these are such 'good fakes' - few years back spotting a fake shoe was easy, now it's much harder. Thats the last time I buy from a reseller / only proper shops from now on - Nike should make enough of these to go round, seems like every drop is such a fu88king hassle these days, feel like a su**cker 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Thanks Alchemist - just e-mailed the seller, am shipping them back next week for a full refund. He didn't argue about it... Probably didn't want me to tell all the heads on NT his seller name - these are such 'good fakes' - few years back spotting a fake shoe was easy, now it's much harder. Thats the last time I buy from a reseller / only proper shops from now on - Nike should make enough of these to go round, seems like every drop is such a fu88king hassle these days, feel like a su**cker 
mad.gif
mean.gif
Nike/jb should have a bar somewhere on the sneaker where if you put it to the light you can see it lol. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom