JORDAN 3 BLACK/PURPLE 11/14/2020

You're right. My "sources" are unfakeable kicks and dudes on NTšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Does that dude really deal fakes? Man I donā€™t know which part of the forum to ask critical questions like this. All those ShoeTubers with toes to fakes blow my mind.

Does that dude really deal fakes? Man I donā€™t know which part of the forum to ask critical questions like this. All those ShoeTubers with toes to fakes blow my mind.
There was a scandal a year or so back where he sold fake kicks and I think he got them from fineline(don't quote me on that) but he owned up to them and said he didn't fully inspect the shoe before sent it to the person who bought it. Maybe it was a one time thing but that's just the name people were calling him at the time and I've just called him there ever since. I haven't bought anything from him for that sole reason.

j1.jpg
j2.jpg

j1.jpg

"šŸ‘€šŸŒŠ Canceled? Limited? Who knows? See ya in November šŸ˜…šŸ¤­šŸ¤Ŗ"

via @wavegod_thelegend

Last edited:
I believe the liner is supposed to be orange since most have said it was a Phoenix Suns colorway.

Super pass. With the red liner, and what looks like orange around the Jumpman, these arenā€™t some Black Lakers 3. Iā€™m good. Shouldā€™ve just done the Black Kobe 3s that EVERYONE wants and has been dreaming of.
09DBE477-695E-424D-A288-637C37A270AF.jpeg

Super pass. With the red liner, and what looks like orange around the Jumpman, these arenā€™t some Black Lakers 3. Iā€™m good. Shouldā€™ve just done the Black Kobe 3s that EVERYONE wants and has been dreaming of.
Agreed. Super pass now, donā€™t need ā€˜em.

I think these are better. The red on the ā€œairā€ against the black is unbeatable. I remember when Kobe wore those and the Knicks 7ā€™s. Cool PE, but this Suns version is a must. I would like a Lakers release, but I wouldnā€™t be getting 2002-03 quality 3ā€™s. The best 3 in terms of quality material since then has been the cyber Monday. Not cosmetic, just based on material.

Back
Top Bottom