Jordan 3 Custom Air Max 90's

Hey guys i just finished a pair of air max 90's, modeled after the black jordan 3's. Let me know what you think, thanks!

airmax903kj7.jpg

Not bad. Nice work. What was the base shoe?
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Yeah I could tell the shoe was beat up. If not, these shoes would look better than what it already is. Great work.
- this is not a sig

great job. I think the print is on point.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

thanks for the comments guys =)
i used a soldering iron to make the grooves, and then i painted the entire strip black (3 coats) then I used acetone to remove the negative black paint to reveal just the grooves. then i carefully painted the other parts grey. In retrospect, i wish i had done this on a brand new pair =T

try doing it again... in a size 11. then i'll buy them haha.
but it turned out really great, i think you should try making them again on a brand new base shoe if you can find one.

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i think if i redo them, im going to use the skunk air max 90's, i think it will look a lot cleaner

i dont see where you got jordan 3 from i mean there deff cool.. all you did was put cement print on them.. that doesnt mean they are jordan 3's and. you should coustomized your kicks on a fresh pair.. just a head's up nice tho.

Those are cool, the elephant print looks great
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

wow those r hekkuh nice air max should actually make that... wut color air max 90 was it originally?
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

Back
Top Bottom