JORDAN 3 RETRO 88 LEGIT CHECK PLEASE HELP!

Hi,  just need to know if they are fake or not? it doesn't come with a stamp in the shoe box, and the insoles are way too soft and light compare to other 3s beside the jumpman looks low buget. thanks in advance.

Yea man taobao for sure. Got these from that seller about $300. That guy just ran away and deleted his nz trading account. Don't wanna say much more about him, but I can get these from taobao for about $100 whenever I want. Ripe off.

i think the pair that i picked up are taobao as well. i paid under 300 for them. how much are they worth? i need to move mines.

Grey markets fam, the elephant print cut on the heels are horrible, tongue looks jagged, no suggested retail sticker. The nike air on the insole is wrong, and for some reason the grey markets lace their shoes differently from ndc,fnl, are ftl. Hope it helps.

I think these are one of the best 88' i seen come from taobao. Some people get some f' up ones. If this was mine i wouldn't to much thought into them and rock'em 

Yea man taobao for sure. Got these from that seller about $300. That guy just ran away and deleted his nz trading account. Don't wanna say much more about him, but I can get these from taobao for about $100 whenever I want. Ripe off.

these dont sell for $100 on that site, if they do they are straight up fakes.

if these are grey market they still sell for $200+

LOL, 200+ and shipping. which at less 40 dollars. 

all the sites have them at $230+++ then shipping

so these dudes arent copping at $100 unless they are copping wholesale which still wouldnt be $100 a pair.

just saying. no point in arguing, get a refund if you can.

U definitely wont get them for 100$ , cuz they know u a foreigner. Even when u go with an agent u pay percent to them so the shoes will come up to 170$ to 200$ without shipping. I speak Chinese so i talk to them sellers directly and i know how they change immediately thinkin im Chinese so will give me the lower price. Chinese are gold but i dont blame them , they tryin to make that cash one way or the other. In my country we say AS LONG AS THERE ARE SHEEPS AROUND THERE WILL BE FUR FOR TRIMMING. Sometimes u better pay more for those legit shoes , but ask for receipts and be 100% sure

Back
Top Bottom