Jordan 3 WC 88's legit check

No obvious signs or flaws. Look good to me. Also helps to know you didn't pay a ridiculously low price for these. One of the easiest ways to tell fakes.

These look okay to me.  The tongues and the cut of the elephant print look alright to me.

Price was $250 and im very happy to pay that. Ive seen different production dates and GM pairs with 11/27/12 as a date. That was really scaring me. Would very much appreciate more opinions!! Thanks again

100% legit. Elephant print is on point. Not too thick.
Production dates vary. I have authentic pairs with the same dates as GM pairs

The 11/27/12 end prod date sketches me out too! All the fakes that Ive seen have that ending date. I'm having the hardest time ever finding a legit pair

The 11/27/12 end prod date sketches me out too! All the fakes that Ive seen have that ending date. I'm having the hardest time ever finding a legit pair
Mine have a 12/09/12 and a 12/21/12 end production date. Mine are size 11s.

Mine have a 12/09/12 and a 12/21/12 end production date. Mine are size 11s.
I wonder if it has to do with size... Like they make them in order sz7-15? Cuz all the 11/27/12 Ive seen have been sz9.5 and I have seen a few sz11&12 w/ 12/x/12 end date. Since I'm a sz9.5 Ive only searched for my size so I haven't seen any fake bigger sizes. All I know is that 99% of all the sz9.5 fakes Ive seen have the 11/27/12 end date

I wonder if it has to do with size... Like they make them in order sz7-15? Cuz all the 11/27/12 Ive seen have been sz9.5 and I have seen a few sz11&12 w/ 12/x/12 end date. Since I'm a sz9.5 Ive only searched for my size so I haven't seen any fake bigger sizes. All I know is that 99% of all the sz9.5 fakes Ive seen have the 11/27/12 end date
I think they do make the smaller sizes first. 

^^^^
post photos the correct normal view way so we dont have to twist our necks or flip out lap tops upside down to look at the pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom