Air Jordan 38

I believe we will likely get a new skeletal structure alot like the one found in the Tatum 1 but with a full length Zoom Air system and Formula 23 foam,.... The straps will likely be directly linked to the openings from the skeletal structure, to improve the lock down of the shoe,..... Likely will have the ultra light weight mesh and a toe cap made of synthetic leather!!! Expect the collar to be made of the same material as well as the straps,.... Namely the strap will be present because of the Jordan 8 tie in! I would have much rather Jordan Brand pull off the Auto lading system on this shoe, but I'm sure the price would have been crazy and way beyond crazy for a domestic release to the store!!!
Updated fast fit system would seem to tie in with this model most of all

I thought that too, but I feel.if they use the skeletal structure from the Tatum 1, they will need a completely unique way to make it all work, especially if they plan to have exposed Zoom Air bags in the shoe! I believe that this shoe will have a major point to prove on the styling as well as the Signature line going forward, because let's face it the wide toe setup allows more then enough space for a comfortable feeling for the forefoot! But as we saw with the Tatum 1, the skeletal structure wraps around the toe of the shoe will help bring this shoes toe to a sharper end and I think it will improve the looks of the shoe also!!!

Yes I believe he will have a pair by then, but it's likely that a few pairs have already been testing by Jordan Brand athletes and we will likely get a glimpse of them sometime around Summer! Air Jordan shoes are like spyshot hunters dreams for the sneaker world, because they are so rare and unique that people always notice

The 37 is the only jordan that has sucked looks wise since tate took over, that and 33 was just not a shoe you could really wear, but it looked good. Idk why so many think he won’t bounce back. But if he doesn’t it’s time to go in another direction.

I have had every pair of Jordan from 1 onward to the present pair and I must say the shoes have always made the case for some ugly and some great looks wise and I must say the brand is trying to reinvent themselves and I just wish they would put Tinker back in charge

I have had every pair of Jordan from 1 onward to the present pair and I must say the shoes have always made the case for some ugly and some great looks wise and I must say the brand is trying to reinvent themselves and I just wish they would put Tinker back in charge

He’s beyond washed. I’m sure he will be back for the final pair though. Maybe the 45?

According to OpenAI, this is what the “Air Jordan 8 but redesigned in 2023” will look like. Lol. Let's see who will do it better AI OR JB:

Attachments

• 6FF7E3D4-BA2F-4691-8B11-E623AD0B65EE.jpeg
    6FF7E3D4-BA2F-4691-8B11-E623AD0B65EE.jpeg
    859.2 KB · Views: 1,457
I would.never say Tinker is washed up, he arguably the best designer of all time when it comes to shoes,..... Still making some major designs happening with in Nike even today! I definitely want to see his take on some of these new shoes!!

Tinker's last few designs for the aig line here either uninspired or straight up trash. Please keep him away. He is better at bull****ting that designing right now. Mans is washed

Tate tries, I just think he always adds somethings to shoes that kills the design for me. 36 had a lot of potential. The 37 where horrible though.

Might be time for someone completely new

Well that's just it when you take a free thinker and make.thrn work within guidelines instead of breaking new ground and territory it's bound to be less inspiring and trash,..... Jordan Brand has always been about innovation and inspiration, and when you tell a designer to design. A shoe I spired by this classic, no one ever nails it,.... Hell even in car terms the retro inspired cars like trh Ford Thunderbird will never be as beautiful and timeless as the original?

It's time to definitely go in a different direction and make Jordan Brand Awe Inspiring again,.... And I figured since Tatum.now.has his own shoes that the Jordan Signature line needs a new face and someone to take.it there again?!

The sig should be its own. Not inspired by an older model. I never agreed with the concept when they started that with the 31. It almost says that they no longer have the creativity and have to fall back to the past.
Exactly what I said,.... I actually love the concept, but felt that so many times they have missed the mark with them, they are innovative and could be a lot.more creative

I had been out on the new Jordan since the 23, but the 31 pulled me back in, the problem is they’re not consistent with the inspiration. For instance, I liked the design of the 32, but then we don’t get any Jordan 2 colorways, same with the 34. The 35 just copy and pasted the tongue and no AJ5 colorways. Then they knock it out of the park with the 36. The 37 gives us the colorways, but with a questionable design. And from what I saw of the 38, it’ll just be some subtle cues to the AJ8 design wise.

I had been out on the new Jordan since the 23, but the 31 pulled me back in, the problem is they’re not consistent with the inspiration. For instance, I liked the design of the 32, but then we don’t get any Jordan 2 colorways, same with the 34. The 35 just copy and pasted the tongue and no AJ5 colorways. Then they knock it out of the park with the 36. The 37 gives us the colorways, but with a questionable design. And from what I saw of the 38, it’ll just be some subtle cues to the AJ8 design wise.
Definitely looking forward to seeing it and truly hope that it looks as good as I hope it will with plenty of design cues to make it a stand out

So you are saying is that you've seen the finished product already? So I have to ask..... Straps or No??

Hopefully not the outsole/tread pattern. Might be the worst in the history of the line.

Can you please elaborate more? I’m very surprised by your statement. Personally I think da XXXI and XXXIII have the worst.
Premio I know you're more than excellent with NT stuff, I remember this being discussed in length in another JB thread in the last year or so, but there was an interesting discussion about this, for those interested if people can find it.
I'm sure you remember too.

Last edited:

Premio I know you're more than excellent with NT stuff, I remember this being discussed in length in another JB thread in the last year or so, but there was an interesting discussion about this, for those interested if people can find it.
I'm sure you remember too.
Thank you! Always love your posts brother you’re a saint and a scholar. Did the 2010 and XX8 have good traction?

Back
Top Bottom