FD2326-100
Coconut Milk/Black-Atmosphere-Hyper Pink
Spring 2024

Air Jordan XXXVIII Low
FD2326-002
Light Iron Ore/Cobblestone-Hyper Crimson-Flat Pewter
Spring 2024

Last edited:
Hopefully the terrible response that the 37 got helped guide the direction of the 38 away from the see-through panels. I liked the return of the carbon fiber shank plate on the 37, just didn’t like much else. With the increased price point, maybe we’ll get some actual leather on the shoe like the 34 se.

From a tech standpoint, I’m curious if any of the design q’s of the Tatum 1 are going to be seen in the 38, like the holed out outsole/midsole. We shall see.

it’d be cool to get a sneak peek in the next few weeks because these should be just going into production. Although, the holiday 2023 release makes it seem as if they’ll be released closer to Xmas compared to releasing in the fall the past couple of years

No straps.

Some portions still see through.

giphy.gif

Hopefully the terrible response that the 37 got helped guide the direction of the 38 away from the see-through panels. I liked the return of the carbon fiber shank plate on the 37, just didn’t like much else. With the increased price point, maybe we’ll get some actual leather on the shoe like the 34 se.

From a tech standpoint, I’m curious if any of the design q’s of the Tatum 1 are going to be seen in the 38, like the holed out outsole/midsole. We shall see.

it’d be cool to get a sneak peek in the next few weeks because these should be just going into production. Although, the holiday 2023 release makes it seem as if they’ll be released closer to Xmas compared to releasing in the fall the past couple of years
Can you or someone else educate me please on what difference the carbon shank plate makes? What are other alternatives? Flightplate? What models had the cardbon fiber shank plate besides 2012,XX8,34-37?

Last edited:
I believe we will likely get a new skeletal structure alot like the one found in the Tatum 1 but with a full length Zoom Air system and Formula 23 foam,.... The straps will likely be directly linked to the openings from the skeletal structure, to improve the lock down of the shoe,..... Likely will have the ultra light weight mesh and a toe cap made of synthetic leather!!! Expect the collar to be made of the same material as well as the straps,.... Namely the strap will be present because of the Jordan 8 tie in! I would have much rather Jordan Brand pull off the Auto lading system on this shoe, but I'm sure the price would have been crazy and way beyond crazy for a domestic release to the store!!!

Can you or someone else educate me please on what difference the carbon shank plate makes? What are other alternatives? Flightplate? What models had the card on fiber shank plate besides 2012,XX8,34-37?

The carbon fiber shank plate theoretically creates a bounce effect. I think the Air Jordan 11 and 12 were the first ones to have the feature. Honestly, I really can’t feel much of it. Half of sales is the marketing.

To quote George Costanza, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

I believe instead of alot of see through spaces we will see Jordan Brand make use of materials more in line with what we are on the Air Jordan XXXVII low,... Instead of what we saw on the mid!! I am excited to see what they come up with, but I do expect this shoe to be very light weight

I have been reading the post about the 38 not having a strap,.... That the stand out feature that made the Jordan 8 a standout,.... Otherwise that shoe was a retooled Jordan 7,.... The double strap set up made the shoe a balance of performance and if y'all haven't realized yet the 38 will need the straps to made it the direct link to the iconic Jordan 8! Tread wise Jordan Brand has lost it in a lot, focusing to much in terms of stylizing the tread over the actual grip, but let's be honest alot of the styling to.the treading on the shoe is actually a lot better when worn and broken in a bit?!

Back
Top Bottom