Air Jordan 38

All I know I was sent these from a friend of mine and was told they could very well be another colorway, but as I was told it's a prototype of the shoe! Only time will tell because.i have not seen any other actual shoes except for the WNBA and Fundamental colorways? And as we know Jordan often reveals 4 colorways at the reveal event
Well it’s not a colorway we have listed in the OP.

They do resemble some super rushed variants.

✔️cheap leather
✔️bad stitching
✔️top ankle pattern is way diff than the white
✔️cheap bulky stitching vs the white

All I know I was sent these from a friend of mine and was told they could very well be another colorway, but as I was told it's a prototype of the shoe! Only time will tell because.i have not seen any other actual shoes except for the WNBA and Fundamental colorways? And as we know Jordan often reveals 4 colorways at the reveal event

He lied to you. They are just fakes.

Oregon pe's
Screenshot_20230602_091950_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230602_092002_Chrome.jpg

The all red top tongue looks really bad. Switch it to black on the the lower portion, with the red on the top, or just all black with red jumpman.

Overall they do look like either prototypes or fakes.

Lol at Boyz II Men saving the Jordan 11 concords. Concords sold out here in Houston. Kids were actually getting killed for them in Houston and across the country. I remember watching that on the local news with my parents in the room. My mom that night said no more Jordan’s and she stayed true to that until the 14. She said only Pennys which I was ok with because I was a huge Penny fan lol.
Plus, if I recall, Iverson was rocking them at Georgetown and we all remember AI had the whole basketball world and the culture watching.

Why do you want this to be a special piece of tech? Asking for a friend.
It would add to the cool factor. I like the idea of the sig model pushing the newest tech. Even if it’s just a piece of foam and adds to the performance, I think it would be cool to see something we haven’t seen before. I thought it might be a new form and application of zoom so it would be fun to have guessed right after if it is zoom. Better if it’s more than just foam

Yeah, you can see through but there’s a layer there now from the tongue/bootie. I think there’s only a small area where your can fully see through.

Edit: here’s the see through spot
IMG_9476.jpeg
Yeah I noticed and have been aware of this smaller spot since Kiki Rice debuted them. She had those light blue socks on and these obviously have the internal white layer. I kept zooming in on the pics of her wearing them and only saw a small spot of light blue socks. Not sure why the internal layer couldn’t go all the way up but that small area that doesn’t have it, isn’t a deal breaker. Still thoroughly pumped for these to release. Hopefully we get a flight event For this release so we can get a hint of things to come and maybe get a few pics of upcoming colorways

Back
Top Bottom