Air Jordan 38

Can’t wait for the hi res photos, new colorways, and tech breakdown! Two years in a row the model has been debuted by female athletes. Jordan is clearly trying to make a push for a share in the female athlete market.

JS”
If Nike wants to stay ahead of the game, It makes more sense to stick with the men because eventually they will be the top athletes in women's sports.

Likewise, you don’t know any of the rest of us but seem to feel real comfortable making judgments, assumptions and calling names. Because people don’t like a shoe as much as you do. Relax.
Yet there’s people here from previous threads acting like they know better and started talking **** to me when I speak out.

I like em. Not enough to buy, but I can say the same about damn near every Jordan from the past 15ish years. :lol:

They’ve mastered mediocrity at this point. Shoes that I neither love nor hate.

I like em. Not enough to buy, but I can say the same about damn near every Jordan from the past 15ish years. :lol:

They’ve mastered mediocrity at this point. Shoes that I neither love nor hate.
I feel you. Jordans went from polarizing people in either direction and now I'm pretty much indifferent for every new signature launch.

The last model I thought was dope was the xxx.

Back
Top Bottom