Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

So more details on this pair...

Air Jordan 4 LE "Neon"

Release Date: 03/21/20
Color: Cool Grey/Volt-Wolf Grey-Anthracite
Style #: CT5342-007
Price: $225

While I'd rather these not have the price jump (I'm hoping it's for more than just the NA on the back, and maybe because of increased quality or something), I'm still in. These are dope IMO, and also, IMO, leaps and bounds beyond the Air Max Tinker 3s.

If they come out anything like that rendering, then nice. But I like my classics separate. I appreciate the mash up when done right, but I'm still ok.

Air-Jordan-4-Neon-Air-Max-95-Release-Date.jpg

Lol what if from the midsole down is a 4 and the upper is like some weird 95/4 Frankenstein upper.

I was going to say, this is probably another shot in Nike's recent string of trolling at am95 fans waiting for the og to actual drop here (not counting the inaccessible jp release). Don't need that neon netting.
But like you said, my first thought was the opposite - some 4 upper sitting on top the 95 mid/outsole :lol:

I love the colorway

but not on Jordans

these mock ups makes them look like something that should only be sold in kid sizes

albeit, I still would not chose them for my child...he's been wearing only OG colors so far

I don’t know. They’re cool. But I don’t know if they’re “I need a pair” cool. Such little neon too.

Back
Top Bottom