Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Retail on these is pretty high ($300 Canadian vs $250-265 for other retros), and with the uncertainty of people’s paycheques, I’ll wait these out for a sale

Once all my info was in I couldn't hit the pay now.. Even with the rewards, $199 is still steep. I do have a little time to wait it out... My first reward ends on April 2nd, almost 2 weeks from now. So if no movement in sales hopefully the price will drop.

$179 shipped was good enough for me. Copped from a European site.

These are sitting big time tho, even at the $179 price tag. Prices will likely drop even more.

Anyone who ordered from the NEX, guess they weren’t foolin around. Ordered Wednesday, delivered today.

Well when you get them dont keep us waiting...lol Most of us are isolated to the house. A ton of pics will make my afternoon. Wanna know how how that suede is...

Materials are a little stiff for a $225 retail price. $190 would’ve been better suited. But it may just be my pair. I don’t own any Kaws joints but if I had to guess, these aren’t near those. Would’ve liked to have the 1-800 insoles like the Uptempo 95s do, but whatever. The midsole is what I truly have a problem with, not sure why the same material of the shoe itself is used there. But $180 flat for me, the shoe works. It’s unique and it blends in my favorite AM95. Laces will have to go for me personally in favor of flats.
7E6C8F7A-5AAE-488C-9EB5-6674B98BA1A2.jpeg
D1D2007E-ABFC-4C24-A8A5-96CB392D794E.jpeg
8422B56F-6EC4-48DE-967E-A08DF7E87883.jpeg
18E96925-B163-4C8E-99F1-F0ABBBF73EC4.jpeg
B88109F4-E512-48CE-8EE7-6C140BC80A22.jpeg
D2A67CA1-66DD-4ECC-82F7-CF96A253F838.jpeg

Awesome!!! Thx for the pics. Not sure why they used suede on the midsole. Maybe for a more premium look I'd assume. The AM95 didnt have suede and a regular rubber midsole would have suffice. I dio agree with the laces. The rope laces is a tad too much and takes away from the silhouette but the oval laces in the legend blues were fine to me. Should of stuck with the actual color blocking. The laces, tongue, suede midsole, and smaller NA on heel wasnt called for.

That’s rough. I thought maybe Kessler or Kadena out in Okinawa. I’ve been to worse places though, Mountain Home AFB and Fort Story top the list.
I’ve been to Kirkland and have to agree with the exchange not being great. Lots of Filipinos working there. I understand why “breaking bad” is based in New Mexico after being in that state for a day. As far as small exchanges I’ve been to I will nominate Moody AFB, Francis E Warren AFB, and Portsmouth NSY in Maine. You really wouldn’t find anything unless your thing is hunting or fishing. Thanks for the info about Mountain Home was curious about that base but I’m guessing it would be similar to Beale AFB. Best exchange I’ve been to for Air Force is Nellis.

Back
Top Bottom