Jordan 4 Black Cement / Bred 2019 Legit Check

They look pretty good imo but for some reason I can't get to this post on imgur to see these pics clearly. No matter what I click on it takes me to the home page of imgur. Can you pull one of the insoles and upload a pic of the footbed ? I'd like to see that area to be sure.

They look pretty good imo but for some reason I can't get to this post on imgur to see these pics clearly. No matter what I click on it takes me to the home page of imgur. Can you pull one of the insoles and upload a pic of the footbed ? I'd like to see that area to be sure.
Hey mate! Thanks for the reply. I didn't have them in hand when I made the post but ended up copping so here are the pics of the insole/footbed

That's great bro! Thanks again :emoji_pray:
Hi, can anyone legit check these Jordan 4 bred 2019 retro, I’m 100% sure they’re fake, top box has different font, stitching and size of cut is lower on the heel, and toe boxes seem longer, which is not conducive to the retro 2019!

Thanks
IMG_6291.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6294.jpeg
    IMG_6294.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6297.jpeg
    IMG_6297.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi, can anyone legit check these Jordan 4 bred 2019 retro, I’m 100% sure they’re fake, top box has different font, stitching and size of cut is lower on the heel, and toe boxes seem longer, which is not conducive to the retro 2019!

Thanks
IMG_6291.jpeg
You're correct on them being fake box label is a dead give away along with side by side comparison. Goode eye bro.

Back
Top Bottom