Jordan 4 Doernbecher Legit Check...Thank you

I saw these for a great deal, just wanted to make sure they are legit before I buy them.

Thank you!

Hmmm. I don't know much about the DB4's, but those Superman logo's don't sit right with me for some reason. Don't go by my word though.

Usually, when it comes to sneakers, if it's too good to be true, you're right. I wouldn't trust it.

But they're unauthorized right?

Being fake and being gray market are two very different things.

Fake: Made by random people with lesser quality material and a lot of incorrect things on them.

GM: Unauthorized by Nike, but made from the same material and correctly made. So that doesn't mean fake.

I wouldn't trust that site either.

Being fake and being gray market are two very different things.

Fake: Made by random people with lesser quality material and a lot of incorrect things on them.

GM: Unauthorized by Nike, but made from the same material and correctly made. So that doesn't mean fake.

I wouldn't trust that site either.
I for one would love for someone to prove this point.. 

Here is my thoughts. Lets say we work at Mc Donalds and decide to make 1000 big macs off the books.. these 1000 burgers will be made using the same buns, special sauce,materials, tools, people etc..THEY WOULD BE IDENTICAL correct??.. not close, not almost... but IDENTICAL.

Now my question is if this "same material, same factory, same quality" ish is true then why can we tell GM apart from LEGIT 98% of the time??? GMs have alot of incorrect things on them when placed beside the RD pairs IMO.( colors, boxs, parts of shoe being incorrect cuts, wrong stretched screen printed #s, nettings etc., etc. i could go on and on) I for one think this whole GM bs is just spin and they are just better fakes than people have seen in the past.. Why?? Bc people pay $$$$ for shoes now a days and they can make much more on the back end if they make their product a little closer to the real deal. Now they sell fakes for $250 instead of $80... shady economics 101 right? 

Last edited:
I for one would love for someone to prove this point.. 

Here is my thoughts. Lets say we work at Mc Donalds and decide to make 1000 big macs off the books.. these 1000 burgers will be made using the same buns, special sauce,materials, tools, people etc..THEY WOULD BE IDENTICAL correct??.. not close, not almost... but IDENTICAL.

Now my question is if this "same material, same factory, same quality" ish is true then why can we tell GM apart from LEGIT 98% of the time??? GMs have alot of incorrect things on them when placed beside the RD pairs IMO.( colors, boxs, parts of shoe being incorrect cuts, wrong stretched screen printed #s, nettings etc., etc. i could go on and on) I for one think this whole GM bs is just spin and they are just better fakes than people have seen in the past.. Why?? Bc people pay $$$$ for shoes now a days and they can make much more on the back end if they make their product a little closer to the real deal. Now they sell fakes for $250 instead of $80... shady economics 101 right? 
Are you still on here ranting about this because you have no life and have nothing else to do smh 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom