Jordan 4 - List of every release

Hi there
I am collecting deadstock Jordan 4's (have over 100 versions). I've been looking for a list of all the versions ever released but can not find anywhere.
Can anyone help?
thanks a lot
simon

your best bet is to start looking at stockx and goat as they'll have most SKUs whenever someone posts/sells something. But even then, i don't think they'll have all models nor do i believe there's a master list of every jordan 4 created. That'll take alot of personal research

I've seen some specialized Japanese magazines listing about every versions of Air Jordans with pictures and all over the years. Seen a few in person, on ebay and some pics here at times.

I don't know if it's still the case but in the mid '90's, 00's and at least early 2010's collecting J's and second hand market was absolutely crazy over there. People would pay ridiculous prices for beat up Air Jordan pairs at resell shops.

With that being said, I know there were publications created for this specific matter.

Probably some NTers will have more info to help you.

Here's an old pic of my 4 collection (from 2020). This was every single men's public retro (no PE's or samples) up until that point. I've added every pair that has come out since this pic was taken. I have every single men's Jordan 4 retro that has ever released to the public. If you have any questions, DM me on IG...

Screenshot_20230311_011517_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom