Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Uniqlo restocked the KAWS collection like 4 times. It DID sell out quick the first time it dropped though. I was able to get a consolation prize AND what I had my eye on from that drop.
yeah they went ham with it. First release flew by quick but the restockt kept showing up instore for months. That´s how it should be for a mainstream collabo though. Sadly, these shoes won´t be like that at all.

Kaws x Air Jordan 4
Release Date: 03/04/17
Color:  Cool Grey/White
Style #:  930155-003

via SC

in the meantime. this was a nice pick up and fairly easy to get when it was available

Last edited:
GS sizes retail for 350€ apparently 
sick.gif
 men's sizes bout to be even more 

I'm surprised they're even doing GS sizes. So Mens will probably be $500 give or take $50-$100. Not bad. As long as I can cop for retail 
pimp.gif
 definitely not gonna pay resale on these. 

Kaws x Air Jordan 4
Release Date: 03/04/17
Color: Cool Grey/White
Style #: 
930155-003

via SC

in the meantime. this was a nice pick up and fairly easy to get when it was available
View media item 2296630

Super nice print, never saw that one. Classic.

Kaws is so prolific, he must work 14 hours a day

Last edited:
^ Pop them bottles, the New Year has started :wink:

Last edited:
This is the Mens price ( $350 USD)

I havent seen or heard of a GS model but if it was one it wouldnt share the same SKU as Men. 
You're right.

I completely missed the product number :lol: rookie mistake :wink:

$350...[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]‍♂️ Retail I'm in, resell I'm gonna pass, but will most likely get the L. I'm cool with it either way[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Something tells me these are going to be as limited as Frag 1s.. I'm guessing $1000k+ resale in a year or so.

Edit: Typo-these will pull over a grand, unfortunately they won't set you back a million bucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom