Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

just a theory tbh

from my exp the first time i put in the entry it froze on the checkout page. so i spammed the button over and over

maybe all those entries went in and so it triggered the removal of all those entries from taht ip

ive gotten zero L emails

friends of mine also entered multiple times and only received about half of the L emails.

I dont see why you wouldnt get an email from them if they had it. Only reason being is they removed it before the lottery

just a theory tbh

from my exp the first time i put in the entry it froze on the checkout page. so i spammed the button over and over

maybe all those entries went in and so it triggered the removal of all those entries from taht ip

ive gotten zero L emails

friends of mine also entered multiple times and only received about half of the L emails.

I dont see why you wouldnt get an email from them if they had it. Only reason being is they removed it before the lottery
Some dude a few pages back said he accidentally entered twice same cc and addy , but won, so we don’t really know anything at this point. Was having trouble my self, spammed the button till it went through and no emails or anything.

I refuse to give up until the fat lady sings. Entered once successfully, used same shipping and billing address, etc. No reason for them to exclude my entry. Until I get that L email, I assume there is a chance.

Catching up from the madness today. Come on son, don't be so.....blue about this....>D

:rofl:

I hope your pair arrives to your home safe and sound :smile:

giphy.gif

I think it’s more likely they still have pairs to move in certain sizes...L mail won’t go out until all the shoes are spoken for...Like all size 8.5 sold, ok send the L mails to everybody who was still waiting for that size...Also explains why some people are still hitting...

Two pairs of bapes that I had in flight club just sold ... is it really worth it to put those funds towards these joints?

Back
Top Bottom