Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm beginning to think the pending charges don't really confirm anything, I got charged at 12:27 and still no email.

It would be f*cked up if they flagged email multiples for that BS "PLEASE WAIT" message at checkout, especially since I used the same email to purchase previous items from that website.

Exactly and a heck lot of people are in the same situation, I seen a lot of comments on IG, FB, and Twitter and here how people got charged but no email. Makes me wonder was it that many winners on top of those who got the W Emails already? These charges could drop off because they are just pending authorizations. These aren't official transactions yet and in this day and age we all know you never feel safe unless you get an email confirmation or shipped email. I haven't celebrated yet......lol

Exactly and a heck lot of people are in the same situation, I seen a lot of comments on IG, FB, and Twitter and here how people got charged but no email. Makes me wonder was it that many winners on top of those who got the W Emails already? These charges could drop off because they are just pending authorizations. These aren't official transactions yet and in this day and age we all know you never feel safe unless you get an email confirmation or shipped email. I haven't celebrated yet......lol

Man I’m feeling the same everyone keep telling me I’m good but I need that email lol it’s like kaws just standing there with a gun pointed at my head screwing with me. Shoot me or let me live but do somthing damn it

From what I've gathered, a ton of people got pending transactions with no confirmation email... this accurate for most of you? I have the same problem and spent a good deal sifting thru emails (spam included) for some consolation :nerd:

I think it’s taking a lot longer to get all the emails out simply due to the fact that there are more stock that was released via Kaws website. With the Grays they were released a few other places before releasing via the raffle. I also think more were produced of these. Hopefully more ppl on here are getting Ws tonight.

A wishful thinking theory is maybe everyone who got charged but no emails are the ones who got picked for the leftover pairs since there were winners who won but had their cards declined etc. Maybe they moved on to the next person in the lottery and charged them but the system didn't trigger an email for that. My charge came later on in the day, I had no charge during the first few waves of W emails going out, makes me think they picked more winners after the first wave of winners with declined cards.

I've been in on tons of raffles. literally NEVER ate anything that turned out to be "limited? just me tho. and, I've tried for mags lol.

ZL8kOsk.gif

charity auctions only bro

Back
Top Bottom