Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Thanks my bro. They're the 5yl. I'm still waiting on the back order from MoMA. Supposed to ship out next month

Last edited:
Just realized something. What if the AJ if cw is based off the mono collection? Looking at the af1 and am90 current looks as if they're based off the blk companion collection.

Last edited:
Just realized something. What if the AJ if cw is based off the mono collection? Looking at the af1 and am90 current looks as if they're based off the blk companion collection.

I think he'll do another black color way but a mono color way would be sweet! With a GITD sole for the signature "green" unless he does green "XX" on the heel instead of the jump man

I think he'll do another black color way but a mono color way would be sweet! With a GITD sole for the signature "green" unless he does green "XX" on the heel instead of the jump man

i could of swore i read that the color code was cool grey/white.

i like the blk/chrome soroyama a lot! my grail consists of any of the 4 footers or a bronze companion.

all star wars pieces are dope. i wish they would've ventured w/ more pieces. would've loved some kurfs or kimpsons. the snoopy pieces were wack to me...as well as the lazzarini companions.

Last edited:
i like the blk/chrome soroyama a lot! my grail consists of any of the 4 footers or a bronze companion.

all star wars pieces are dope. i wish they would've ventured w/ more pieces. would've loved some kurfs or kimpsons. the snoopy pieces were wack to me...as well as the lazzarini companions.

4 footers are way out of reach for me but was gonna buy a mono 4 footer from rotofugi a couple years back but someone had beat me to it unfortunately. Lazzarini was definitely a weak release

how many nonners do you think are going to look up lazzarini...haha. some of these cats on here trying to eat up kaws collabs for the resell....REAL WEAK! :rolleyes

I'm tryin to cop these just can't seem to get any concrete info other than a March 1 or 4 release date

Curious what makes you think early March? We haven't even seen any leaks yet which is surprising.

Back
Top Bottom