Jordan 5 Black Tongue - LEGIT CHECK

Hi, Im from Philippines.. I would like to ask for a legit check my Jordan 5 Black Tongue. Thanks

I would also like to ask this is NORMAL... 

Because the Left and Right shoe has different end dates...

Left Shoe   =      3 / 13 / 13   -    4 / 30 / 13

Right Shoe =      3 / 13 / 13   -    4 / 16 / 13

THEY HAVE SAME STARTING... BUT DIFFERENT AT ENDING DATE???

IS THIS REALLY NORMAL???  HELP ME PLEASE.. THANKS

100% legit, dont worry about the dates. that happens with jordans since a left shoe can be produced on a difference assembly line over the right shoe

hit the green thumbs up on the lower right as a sign of thanks, thank you

100% legit, dont worry about the dates. that happens with jordans since a left shoe can be produced on a difference assembly line over the right shoe

hit the green thumbs up on the lower right as a sign of thanks, thank you
 SUPER MANY THANKS BRO!!!! YOU HAD LEGIT CHECK MY 3 FIRE REDs and 3 WOLF GREYs... and now my 5 BLACK TONGUEs

I really APPRECIATE your EFFORT for checking my jordans...  THANK YOU!!!

Thanks guys!!  I just want to make sure.. because I thought it was an EARLY RELEASE / UNAUTHORIZED / GHOST PAIR

Because of the dates...  

The LEFT shoe took     ONLY   1  MONTH  and 17 DAYS 

The RIGHT shoe took   ONLY   1  MONTH  and  3 DAYS

I thought that was too SHORT... because my Jordan 3's   HAVE A SPAN OF 2-3 MONTHS....

So that DATES.. make me really WORRIED...  hehehehe

Thanks guys!!  I just want to make sure.. because I thought it was an EARLY RELEASE / UNAUTHORIZED / GHOST PAIR

Because of the dates...  

The LEFT shoe took     ONLY   1  MONTH  and 17 DAYS 

The RIGHT shoe took   ONLY   1  MONTH  and  3 DAYS

I thought that was too SHORT... because my Jordan 3's   HAVE A SPAN OF 2-3 MONTHS....

So that DATES.. make me really WORRIED...  hehehehe
once again, early release, unauthorized, ghost pair, these are just names the seller uses to hook u in. It's either real or fake. Don't read into any of those stupid names for fake shoes

Last edited:
once again, early release, unauthorized, ghost pair, these are just names the seller uses to hook u in. It's either real or fake. Don't read into any of those stupid names for fake shoes
yes sir!  Those are just 100% FAKES... my thing is.. I'm just worried about the dates.. so I asked for a Legit Check..

and now the conclusion is.. its either.. 100% LEGIT or 100% FAKE...

and all of you said it is 100% LEGIT!!!

Thanks guys! 

yes sir!  Those are just 100% FAKES... my thing is.. I'm just worried about the dates.. so I asked for a Legit Check..

and now the conclusion is.. its either.. 100% LEGIT or 100% FAKE...

and all of you said it is 100% LEGIT!!!

Thanks guys! 
also remember that left shoes and right shoes have their own seperate assembly line, so dates can vary from each other

These are authentic. It's actually common for dates not to match. My Jordan 3 '88s have different dates and I purchased them from Nike.com. They don't vary by much. 

Back
Top Bottom