Jordan 5 blue and red suede LC check

Are you sure? But if they are I’m going to buy them I tried to ask him about the size tag but he told me that he will send me a picture when I decided to buy it.
In that case, make sure you get the size chart BEFORE you purchase just in case. Tell him you need the pictures,or you don't buy

In that case, make sure you get the size chart BEFORE you purchase just in case. Tell him you need the pictures,or you don't buy
I wear a size 9.5 but people are telling me to go a size up and get a 10 is that truth and I asked what size he got and he said he got both sizes but he got more sizes like a 8,12 because other people asked for those sizes. So the size chart is what sizies he got from kids, women, men sizing? What to look for.

I wear a size 9.5 but people are telling me to go a size up and get a 10 is that truth and I asked what size he got and he said he got both sizes but he got more sizes like a 8,12 because other people asked for those sizes. So the size chart is what sizies he got from kids, women, men sizing? What to look for.
Send a picture and I will check it for you. As for size, you should go for a size 10 if you like a relaxed fit rather then have a tighter, more snug fit.

Send a picture and I will check it for you. As for size, you should go for a size 10 if you like a relaxed fit rather then have a tighter, more snug fit.
I don’t have a pic he won’t send me one until I buy the shoes but I do have a link to his posting on Poshmark.

I don’t have a pic he won’t send me one until I buy the shoes but I do have a link to his posting on Poshmark.
I honestly don't recommend you buying then, also the comments looked fishy. If they're fake, you can't get your money back. Go on Grailed or GOAT and buy some there, if they're fake you get your money back. At this point, that's my best advice to you. If you need any further help, just let me know

I honestly don't recommend you buying then, also the comments looked fishy. If they're fake, you can't get your money back. Go on Grailed or GOAT and buy some there, if they're fake you get your money back. At this point, that's my best advice to you. If you need any further help, just let me know
Check out my other post I’m might pick up this Jordans son of mars bel air they are legit more then the Jordans 5 red suede.

Back
Top Bottom